Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 23

  1. #9
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Ok Guys, I set you up with your own thread on movies that are formatted for the Storm.



  2. #10
    gatewayad's Avatar
    gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by slapuonce View Post
    By the way....lol.... i have no idea what the bbfilescout isssssssss!!!!
    Ha! its just a little search program for the storm.
    By the way they are in a winrar fila and need to be unzipped before you can move them to the storm.
    go here to download the program if you dont have it
    WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Download now
    big blue button
    Once you download this the file will show up looking like a little stack of books, right click on it go to unzip to specific location box will open click on desktop it will unzip it and put the AVI file on the desktop (note the AVI is for the blackberry) then move this file to the blackberry, maybe thats why you are just getting a file. Make sure and delete the old unzipped file from the storm just taking up extra space.

  3. #11
    slapuonce is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Ok Guys, I set you up with your own thread on movies that are formatted for the Storm.
    I wondering if I can't see them because I'm transfering them to my media card.
    I'm going to try transfering them to my device memory, I hope that works.

    Thanks Shanepark



  4. #12
    slapuonce is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Ha! its just a little search program for the storm.
    By the way they are in a winrar fila and need to be unzipped before you can move them to the storm.
    go here to download the program if you dont have it
    WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Download now
    big blue button
    Once you download this the file will show up looking like a little stack of books, right click on it go to unzip to specific location box will open click on desktop it will unzip it and put the AVI file on the desktop (note the AVI is for the blackberry) then move this file to the blackberry, maybe thats why you are just getting a file. Make sure and delete the old unzipped file from the storm just taking up extra space.


    lol Gateway, I think I got all that.
    Will trying that in a min here.
    Thanks..

  5. #13
    gatewayad's Avatar
    gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Ok Guys, I set you up with your own thread on movies that are formatted for the Storm.
    Thanks Shane :You_Rock_Emoticon:



  6. #14
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Just to make things clear. BBOS does not host, nor engage in piracy of copyrighted material. Titles of links to new releases are merely coincidental in name. :biglaugh:

  7. #15
    flakitapr21 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    3
    Hi, I tried everything you said... I got it on my storm but i cant see the movie the wolverin one only playes the 1st 5 mins and then restarts again the other one freezes up but i can hear the movie i dont know what to do.....

  8. #16
    gatewayad's Avatar
    gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by flakitapr21 View Post
    Hi, I tried everything you said... I got it on my storm but i cant see the movie the wolverin one only playes the 1st 5 mins and then restarts again the other one freezes up but i can hear the movie i dont know what to do.....
    Thats strange, i have had no problems with any of these.
    you did unstuff them i'm assuming if they started playing.
    In the morning i'll retry all the links to make sure they still work, like i mentioned i did not put these on megashare, i'm just sharing what i found that has worked for me. I have tested each one and watched the entire star trek this morning, and fast forwarded thru each ot the others checking about every 20 minutes or so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •