Just another nice tease for us waiting for the Storm 2 BGR is reporting that the following models will be heading to VZW in the near future.
And a few PTT handsets to boot:
- LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 - Full touchscreen, might be like the BL40
- BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 - October-November release
- Nokia Shade 2705 - Replaces the Mirage 2605
- Nokia Twist 7705 - This might be the swivel-style phone that has been rumored for months.
- Palm Treo 800W - “Even though this was released for Sprint last year, Verizon may not have it out until February 2010.”
- Motorola Entice (or Harmony) W766 - Replaces the W755
- Samsung Rogue U960 - Replaces the Glyde U940, expected in August
- Samsung U450 - Verizon Mobile TV-compatible
- Samsung Strut U440 - QWERTY handset
- Samsung Omnia-II i920 - Due out by Christmas
- Motorola V860
- Samsung Convoy U640
- Casio Rock C731
- Casio Brigade C741