Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 15

Thread: Sigh Verizon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507

    Sigh Verizon

    so i just got off the phone with them and i guess if your already a current customer there having problem doing the orders for the BB Tour and you can't order them right now lol. . . They told me it would be fixed in a couple days ugh

    SO MAD!

    oh well

    i would just order online but i can't being's i am doing a early upgrade GGRR
    Last edited by Kris; 06-30-2009 at 09:53 PM.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    It's not a problem they can fix. Verizon is only doing pre orders for people who can upgrade with a 2 year contract. All others have to wait till the 12th of July to order.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    It's not a problem they can fix. Verizon is only doing pre orders for people who can upgrade with a 2 year contract. All others have to wait till the 12th of July to order.

    it would be a 2year contract just my upgrade isn't available till nov. so they said i could do a early upgrade then they got a notice saying there have problems with there system



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    it would be a 2year contract just my upgrade isn't available till nov. so they said i could do a early upgrade then they got a notice saying there have problems with there system
    So if your upgrade is not available I believe you will be stuck paying full retail price on the phone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So if your upgrade is not available I believe you will be stuck paying full retail price on the phone.
    lol no i just wait till the 12th cause i qualify for a early upgrade so they told me, if not then i will just wait till nov.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    lol no i just wait till the 12th cause i qualify for a early upgrade so they told me, if not then i will just wait till nov.
    Ah I see. So far my friends who have tried to call about early upgrades have been denied. So if you got one that's great.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ah I see. So far my friends who have tried to call about early upgrades have been denied. So if you got one that's great.

    yea they didn't tell me i was denied or anything and if they do no biggy i will just call back the 13th should be able to then lol. . . but we will see

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    yea they didn't tell me i was denied or anything and if they do no biggy i will just call back the 13th should be able to then lol. . . but we will see
    IMO the phone is not worth $500 unless you absolutely are just dying for a physical keyboard. By the time you're upgrade does come Storm 2 should be available. If you had to pick one which one would it be, Storm 2 or the Tour?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •