Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    well something is sucking my mem dry along with my battery and it started after these txt form verizon.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    well something is sucking my mem dry along with my battery and it started after these txt form verizon.
    have recently got any new apps?

    what apps do you current have ?

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    haha that i did! i didn't want to say anything BUT

    HAHAHAHA your slow ! ! !

    lol jk
    Would you like some infraction points sir? Or should I just:banned: you?
    :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Would you like some infraction points sir? Or should I just:banned: you?
    :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

    haha :006:

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    you guys are too funny, always digging at each other.

    as for apps I have not installed anything new in a while. Not sure why things are sucking the mem dry. I will give it some time and see what it does. My mem is down to under 10.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    you guys are too funny, always digging at each other.

    as for apps I have not installed anything new in a while. Not sure why things are sucking the mem dry. I will give it some time and see what it does. My mem is down to under 10.

    What apps do you have installed?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    you guys are too funny, always digging at each other.

    as for apps I have not installed anything new in a while. Not sure why things are sucking the mem dry. I will give it some time and see what it does. My mem is down to under 10.
    that happens to me all the time........and as i have realized it really doesn't cause issues with the phone.......when i did remove all apps that weren't necessary my memory went up at startup but still drained over time.....it seems like my phone is just not like anyone elses...........until now:beerchug:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    went through and found some apps still running back up to mid 20's on the mem hopefully that takes care of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •