Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 354

  1. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    It didn't for me. Mine was noticeable but I think they ust look for water damage and other than that kinda let it go



  2. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Ok, heres a dumb question, why wont VZW let Blackberry's get in on the VCast or get it now stuff? I was wondering that when Cruz posted the Vcast thread about the stanley cup playoffs, but forgot to ask. I dont use rhapsody, so that VCast doesn't count in my question, lol. There is a kick ass Song ID app for get it now that I would love to get my hands on.
    kinda along the lines of what the other response you got.

    basically the whole vcast thing came out to allow these dumbphones to have some of the functions that us smartphone users have. so we can get access to a lot of this content (for free, not counting our data plan) through various mobile websites. so why would you wanna pay VZW for a (crappy) service that you can get for free?

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by patches152 View Post
    kinda along the lines of what the other response you got.

    basically the whole vcast thing came out to allow these dumbphones to have some of the functions that us smartphone users have. so we can get access to a lot of this content (for free, not counting our data plan) through various mobile websites. so why would you wanna pay VZW for a (crappy) service that you can get for free?
    ohh wise ninja thank you



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Hey all just wanted to remind everyone that this thread is still here. I am always willing to try and help as well as the other user(sry forgot to look at your name first) are here and ready to help. Mods if you want you could even rename this ask a rep or whatever...I am sure the other user and i know myself will answer anything I can but will not answer wages or release dates.. things that are NDA related. :biglaugh:

  5. #109
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    j, do you have access to make changes to accounts?



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    j, do you have access to make changes to accounts?
    maybe :P whats up? no info on the thread either if i need personal info i will either call you or pm

  7. #111
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    maybe :P whats up? no info on the thread either if i need personal info i will either call you or pm
    ok...

    my husband has his own account with vzw, 900 min a month with a text plan and insurance but he only uses bout 500 min a month...

    i have a family plan for me and my fatherinlaw with 700 min, my fatherinlaw only has his phone in case of emergencies so he doesnt really use it and i dont get anywhere near the 700 min by myself. i have a data plan and a text plan.

    i wanted to... add hubby to my plan and figure out what kind of min i should get for us 3 as i think i am spending too much money now.

    my problem is... i went to the store with hubby (hubby broke his phone and had to get a new one) but the line was too long to wait to even attempt to make a change. and if i call, he needs to be home with me cuz they wont speak to me solo and he has no patience to sit on hold and do it himself so i figured i would try to see if you could review our accounts and make changes

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ok...

    my husband has his own account with vzw, 900 min a month with a text plan and insurance but he only uses bout 500 min a month...

    i have a family plan for me and my fatherinlaw with 700 min, my fatherinlaw only has his phone in case of emergencies so he doesnt really use it and i dont get anywhere near the 700 min by myself. i have a data plan and a text plan.

    i wanted to... add hubby to my plan and figure out what kind of min i should get for us 3 as i think i am spending too much money now.

    my problem is... i went to the store with hubby (hubby broke his phone and had to get a new one) but the line was too long to wait to even attempt to make a change. and if i call, he needs to be home with me cuz they wont speak to me solo and he has no patience to sit on hold and do it himself so i figured i would try to see if you could review our accounts and make changes
    I can totally help you actually change it tom..I am out of office for rest of today but tom we will change.. how many min do you and your father in law use together? I am already thinking the 1400 min plan, either basic or select (includes truley unl text on all lines) and your BB plan be lookin 99.99 for first two phones. 9.99 add aline and 29.99 data plus ins and all that about 162 after taxes

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •