can you flash verizon blackberry to sprint?
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: can you flash verizon blackberry to sprint?

  1. #1
    rookietrader's Avatar
    rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Posts
    176
    Liked
    1 times

    can you flash verizon blackberry to sprint?

    i'm assuming the answer is no. and if i can flash a verizon blackberry to sprint i probably wouldnt be able to get internet or MMS or BBM? is this correct? just asking for a friend. i love verizon service.




  2. #2
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    I believe that would involve some illegal practices however I have heard that it can be done.

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rookietrader View Post
    i'm assuming the answer is no. and if i can flash a verizon blackberry to sprint i probably wouldnt be able to get internet or MMS or BBM? is this correct? just asking for a friend. i love verizon service.
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I believe that would involve some illegal practices however I have heard that it can be done.
    I am with Pascal on this, and as well I know sprint wont activate a phone esn that is not one of theirs... At least thats how I remember being told that it would be tough to get it active

  4. #4
    rookietrader's Avatar
    rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Posts
    176
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I am with Pascal on this, and as well I know sprint wont activate a phone esn that is not one of theirs... At least thats how I remember being told that it would be tough to get it active
    and thats what i was thinking...its illegal..thanks...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •