Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 16

  1. #1
    zlee67 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117

    Attempt to create Alienware Desktop Theme

    Trying to create an Alienware Desktop theme. Does anyone have more icons that can be used to skin all the bb icons or know where i can get them?

    So far I have a startup menu (needs to be worked up a bit) and a dock.

    Attachment 578

    Attachment 579

    Anyway feedback would be appreciated on the look.



  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I don't but there are plenty of theme makers here that might looks great so far :35:

    Moved thread to correct forum

  3. #3
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    I don't know of alienware icons..a search of google should turn up plenty or maybe you could create your own.

    The theme looks good so far..keep up the great work.



  4. #4
    zlee67 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I don't know of alienware icons..a search of google should turn up plenty or maybe you could create your own.

    The theme looks good so far..keep up the great work.
    Thanks. I searched and found some but wanted to see if there were already made full set of icons that people might have used. GIMP is a pain to use! lol

  5. #5
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by zlee67 View Post
    Thanks. I searched and found some but wanted to see if there were already made full set of icons that people might have used. GIMP is a pain to use! lol
    I don't like Gimp, I use adobe PS, much easier in my opinion.



  6. #6
    zlee67 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    Wirelessly posted

    Anything else is better. Lol but Gimp is fee. :-)

  7. #7
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    I tried looking for some for you. Only ones I could find were "Alienware Invader Iconset". But I couldn't get the torrent to ever connect.

  8. #8
    zlee67 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I tried looking for some for you. Only ones I could find were "Alienware Invader Iconset". But I couldn't get the torrent to ever connect.
    Thanks. I had the same issue. But I did find icons for the invader. Guess I will have to try to change the looks on some. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •