Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117

    Issues with creating hidden hotspots

    I am trying to create hidden hotspots on the top banner but I keep getting these errors when i try to export from theme builder. any ideas how to resolve?

    The homescreen navigation model does not allow the following focus points to be reached:
    Theme_Button_65
    Theme_Button_66
    Theme_Button_67



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by zlee67 View Post
    I am trying to create hidden hotspots on the top banner but I keep getting these errors when i try to export from theme builder. any ideas how to resolve?

    The homescreen navigation model does not allow the following focus points to be reached:
    Theme_Button_65
    Theme_Button_66
    Theme_Button_67

    When using the storm this is a non issue because the trackball is not in use. If you see this in a theme made for a different blackberry then you need to redo your navigation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    so i can just ignore the message?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by zlee67 View Post
    so i can just ignore the message?

    If making a theme for the Storm...Yep.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    i tried it but my hidden hotspots do not work on the simulator now. so frustrating. :aargh4:



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by zlee67 View Post
    i tried it but my hidden hotspots do not work on the simulator now. so frustrating. :aargh4:
    Those have to do with your SVG file, not the plazmic part.

    if you want, turn your svg into a txt file by renaming it .txt and post it here. I will look at it later for you and let you know what I see.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    117
    I was able to get an old svg file with working hidden hotspots and move everything over. Just odd, I swear I did the same thing but the hidden hotspots just did not work. Thanks for you help. You the best P3! :hail:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by zlee67 View Post
    I was able to get an old svg file with working hidden hotspots and move everything over. Just odd, I swear I did the same thing but the hidden hotspots just did not work. Thanks for you help. You the best P3! :hail:

    No problem Zleev. I am just glad that you got it to work. Now I'm looking forward to the theme

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.