Plazmic 4.7 Beta 2 released - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Plazmic 4.7 Beta 2 released

  1. #41
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Also, I noticed that I cant' find my phone icon, but only the phone/log icon. How do I add a phone control icon?
    go to c>program files> plazmic cdk> samples> themes> images> and open the folder for the 360x480 it has all of your icons in there, and there is icons for almost every other bb in the other folders




  2. #42
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    go to c>program files> plazmic cdk> samples> themes> images> and open the folder for the 360x480 it has all of your icons in there, and there is icons for almost every other bb in the other folders
    Ah yes, but when I run the simulator I notice that some icons are not changed because I never found them in Plazmic. Is there a way to manually do this, or am I missing an option?

  3. #43
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Ah yes, but when I run the simulator I notice that some icons are not changed because I never found them in Plazmic. Is there a way to manually do this, or am I missing an option?
    show you tomorrow

  4. #44
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    show you tomorrow
    Thanks, after doing this, I think I'll have it for my first theme.

  5. #45
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    I'm going to calling it "NinjaBerry" and should have it finished shortly after you show me how to edit those darn icons I can't find in Plazmic. I tried to figure it out on my own but I'm having trouble finding them in the program.

    Also, how do I make it so that I my phone icon on the homepage goes directly to the numberpad? When on the menu page how do I get my phone icon, when focused, to only read "phone" and not "phone/log."

  6. #46
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    If it is easier, I can send you the axl. file.

  7. #47
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    How are you doing jerde, did you find the files?

  8. #48
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    I'm going to calling it "NinjaBerry" and should have it finished shortly after you show me how to edit those darn icons I can't find in Plazmic. I tried to figure it out on my own but I'm having trouble finding them in the program.

    Also, how do I make it so that I my phone icon on the homepage goes directly to the numberpad? When on the menu page how do I get my phone icon, when focused, to only read "phone" and not "phone/log."
    Press the green phone key/bb button/ options and change the default view to dial pad. This will change the icon on the home screen too.

  9. #49
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    I'm going to calling it "NinjaBerry" and should have it finished shortly after you show me how to edit those darn icons I can't find in Plazmic. I tried to figure it out on my own but I'm having trouble finding them in the program.

    Also, how do I make it so that I my phone icon on the homepage goes directly to the numberpad? When on the menu page how do I get my phone icon, when focused, to only read "phone" and not "phone/log."
    here is the way to the icons in plazmic C:/ program files/ plazmic cdk/ samples/ themes/ images


  10. #50
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    How are you doing jerde, did you find the files?
    Hello BBcrackman,

    Still trying, here is a list of issues I'm having.

    1- I can't figure out how to make my phone icon on the menu screen read "phone" and not "call log." I tried to change it as you said in the simulator to dial pad, but it doesn't change.

    2- I'm not able to customize each folder (ex., "applications, games, downloads, setup") with its own icon. Rather they all are the same icon I used for the "default folder" in Plazmic.

    3- When I open up each folder to view the contents, there is about a 3/4 inch black bar that runs across the screen where the title of the folder is.

    That's it for now. I hope.

  11. #51
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Also....

    4- I can't find my bluetooth setup icon in the simulator. I already checked to see if it was hidden in all the folders.

    5- I wasn't able to change my "setup wizard" icon in Plazmic.

  12. #52
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Ok, I fixed issue number 1. When I changed the font it also changed the phone icon from reading "call log" to "phone" on the menu screen and in the the Applications folder. I don't know why changing the font would have changed the title, other than maybe the font wasn't fully compatible with the version of Plazmic that I'm running.

    For those who have had similar issues, I'm running the Plazmic 4.7beta.

  13. #53
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    I need to get back into theme making again. I think I'll throw one together this weekend.

  14. #54
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I need to get back into theme making again. I think I'll throw one together this weekend.
    Cant wait to see it BBOS!!

  15. #55
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Hello BBcrackman,

    Still trying, here is a list of issues I'm having.

    1- I can't figure out how to make my phone icon on the menu screen read "phone" and not "call log." I tried to change it as you said in the simulator to dial pad, but it doesn't change.

    2- I'm not able to customize each folder (ex., "applications, games, downloads, setup") with its own icon. Rather they all are the same icon I used for the "default folder" in Plazmic.

    3- When I open up each folder to view the contents, there is about a 3/4 inch black bar that runs across the screen where the title of the folder is.

    That's it for now. I hope.
    Ok, I installed my beta theme on my phone and a few of the issues have been resolved.

    1- My phone icon now reads "phone" instead of "call log." Don't know why, but when I changed the font it also changed the name.

    2- Still not able to customize each folder icon.

    3- For some reason the 3/4 inch black bar that was showing up in my folder during the simulator is not showing up since I've installed the theme on my phone.

  16. #56
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Also....

    4- I can't find my bluetooth setup icon in the simulator. I already checked to see if it was hidden in all the folders.

    5- I wasn't able to change my "setup wizard" icon in Plazmic.
    4- Since the install on my phone, the bluetooth icon now shows up in it's proper place. In the simulator I couldn't find it.

    5- Still not able to change my "setup wizard" icon without Plazmic 4.7beta crashing.

  17. #57
    Lunars Edge Design's Avatar
    Lunars Edge Design is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Lunars Edge Design On Twitter Add Lunars Edge Design on Facebook
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I need to get back into theme making again. I think I'll throw one together this weekend.
    Nice, are you using the 4.7beta also?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •