Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard using Plazmic! :cool2:
    Haha so true. On my phone, all I saw was your response - so I thought you were saying it shouldn't be hard to make it transparent lol. Then I got here and saw what you had bolded - that changed the entire message haha.

    Well, if any of the theme gurus want to look into this it'd be sweet! I will mess with it once I get a chance but it'll likely be a while - I have a new feature in : elle : to implement in 6 versions (already functional in 1 version so only 5 left) plus some custom themes to pump on... and on top of that, work and school. Obviously, I'm prioritizing the last two appropriately (at the bottom of the list lol).



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Haha so true. On my phone, all I saw was your response - so I thought you were saying it shouldn't be hard to make it transparent lol. Then I got here and saw what you had bolded - that changed the entire message haha.

    Well, if any of the theme gurus want to look into this it'd be sweet! I will mess with it once I get a chance but it'll likely be a while - I have a new feature in : elle : to implement in 6 versions (already functional in 1 version so only 5 left) plus some custom themes to pump on... and on top of that, work and school. Obviously, I'm prioritizing the last two appropriately (at the bottom of the list lol).
    Sorry, Aug. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. I'm 99.9% sure what you are asking isn't possible though. I could be wrong, I was once before.:18:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Haha so true. On my phone, all I saw was your response - so I thought you were saying it shouldn't be hard to make it transparent lol. Then I got here and saw what you had bolded - that changed the entire message haha.

    Well, if any of the theme gurus want to look into this it'd be sweet! I will mess with it once I get a chance but it'll likely be a while - I have a new feature in : elle : to implement in 6 versions (already functional in 1 version so only 5 left) plus some custom themes to pump on... and on top of that, work and school. Obviously, I'm prioritizing the last two appropriately (at the bottom of the list lol).
    Sorry, Aug. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. I'm 99.9% sure what you are asking isn't possible though. I could be wrong, I was once before.:18:
    Pretty good track record you got!
    How the **** (insert you 4 letter word of choice) did RIM do it with Precision Zen?



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Pretty good track record you got!
    How the **** (insert you 4 letter word of choice) did RIM do it with Precision Zen?
    Probably the same reason that some blue carets and the keypad isn't skinable. :lmao:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Pretty good track record you got!
    How the **** (insert you 4 letter word of choice) did RIM do it with Precision Zen?
    Probably the same reason that some blue carets and the keypad isn't skinable. :lmao:
    Lol well I'm no theme developer guru but as a trained java developer I can't help but to think that skinning all of the above are possible IF you're able to figure out what's going on in the code...
    Unless all that code is ONLY viewable by us within the cods in whick case I would admit defeat. I have no hope of reverse engineerin the compilation sequence from java to .cod otherwise I'd be rich lol



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Lol well I'm no theme developer guru but as a trained java developer I can't help but to think that skinning all of the above are possible IF you're able to figure out what's going on in the code...
    Unless all that code is ONLY viewable by us within the cods in whick case I would admit defeat. I have no hope of reverse engineerin the compilation sequence from java to .cod otherwise I'd be rich lol
    I don't know anything java code. I would imagine that if it were possible, that 9 months after the release that someone would have figured that out by now. I will it were possible though. A red keyboard highlight would be freakin sweeeeeet!

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Wirelessly posted

    You're very right unfortunately. Its a good point you raise. Damn. I am at the end on my wits with this - I can't make anything redirect either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •