Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 43

  1. #9
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Nice man, thanks!




  2. #10
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    thx for posting this.. i couldnt wait for the best to be done with...

  3. #11
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    I sent this info over to Brandon Boyer to see if he can get his Crystal Clear themes working with 151 files.
    He just mentioned to me that he has downloaded it and is testing it out.
    Could be good news, I'll let you know.

  4. #12
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I sent this info over to Brandon Boyer to see if he can get his Crystal Clear themes working with 151 files.
    He just mentioned to me that he has downloaded it and is testing it out.
    Could be good news, I'll let you know.
    The simulator won't have any effects on the actual theme. It's just for testing. Now if it was a 151 simulator then yeah, they could test until they found a solution. But 148 won't help any theme incompatibilities.

  5. #13
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    The simulator won't have any effects on the actual theme. It's just for testing. Now if it was a 151 simulator then yeah, they could test until they found a solution. But 148 won't help any theme incompatibilities.
    Thanks for clarifying Nate

    Now if I may ask what is the benefit of this simulator?

  6. #14
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks for clarifying Nate

    Now if I may ask what is the benefit of this simulator?
    It's just helps to see what stuff will look like on the phone. Not a huge benefit to theme builders. More for app developers to run their apps on.

    Only benefit I really see is that the color banding shows in the simulator now. So theme builders will know if a gradient is too harsh.

  7. #15
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    It's just helps to see what stuff will look like on the phone. Not a huge benefit to theme builders. More for app developers to run their apps on.

    Only benefit I really see is that the color banding shows in the simulator now. So theme builders will know if a gradient is too harsh.
    Hmm excellent thanks Nate :fing02:

  8. #16
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    It's just helps to see what stuff will look like on the phone. Not a huge benefit to theme builders. More for app developers to run their apps on.

    Only benefit I really see is that the color banding shows in the simulator now. So theme builders will know if a gradient is too harsh.
    That's funny they actually created the color banding in the simulator. Actually, it's quite said they don't just fix this already.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •