Are you a college student? Do you have mounds of college paperwork from admissions, registrar and advising...? No more! Today AT&T announced that they are partnering with 2,000 campuses across the country to bring mobile applications to students and teachers, instead of handing out campus maps and other paperwork. AT&T will be helping Colleges and Universities go green!
AT&T Campus Guide offers nine different features:
The app is ment to enhance the Student and Teaching experience and help users utilize their Smartphones more efficiently. Colleges and universities using AT&T Campus Guide can customize the app, adding school colors and banners to make it their own. AT&T is working with DubMeNow to bring AT&T Campus Guide to schools all over the country. They are currently, the first carrier to offer this type of higher education tools to the mobile platform in an affordable manor. Do you think this is a good move by AT&T?
- Courses: Students can connect with classmates and professors in real-time using AT&T Campus Guide, viewing grades, assignments, announcements and detailed class information.
- Events: Wondering when the next big game is? Not sure when exams start? The events calendar on AT&T Campus Guide provides important dates and times for campus happenings.
- Directory: Search and browse contact information and connect with other students and faculty, without paging through a campus phonebook.
- Maps: Freshmen, visiting students and alumni will particularly appreciate campus maps and turn-by-turn directions between buildings.
- Notifications: Timely notifications announce school cancellations and remind students about overdue library books, tuition payments and more.
- News: Find the latest campus news, sports scores and Tweets – all in one place.
- Friends: An always up-to-date and backed-up address book of all students’ classmates, friends and campus contacts. Any time students lose or replace their phones, they can just reinstall the AT&T Campus Guide app to their new phones and all of their contacts are restored.
- My Card: Students can easily share their customizable contact information to keep in touch with their friends, classmates, potential employers, alumni and advisors..
- Info: Looking for more information? Click on Info for miscellaneous details about campus.