Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 132

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    Maybe change the icon for rep. It took me a long time before i realized what those were in that corner, still don't realize to use it that much, sorry cause a lot of you deserve more than i have given. Maybe a thumbs up and down or something to that affect.
    Hey Socal check out these two threads I just posted both of these in the last couple of days

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/n...on-points.html

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/n...port-post.html



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Already glimpsed my man, but i figured it out a while ago off of one of your signatures.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    How about a report button on mobile... Either for members to report something or for team member to report something so a team member on a pc can handle the situation accordingly.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    Already glimpsed my man, but i figured it out a while ago off of one of your signatures.
    Ok good just checking socal


    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    How about a report button on mobile... Either for members to report something or for team member to report something so a team member on a pc can handle the situation accordingly.
    I like that idea Laney :35:

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    How about a report button on mobile... Either for members to report something or for team member to report something so a team member on a pc can handle the situation accordingly.

    GREAT idea laney



  6. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    This is more of a question rather than a suggestion but...

    How do you change the time on mobile? I am in EST but the time on posts is an hour behind and I can't seem to find an option in mobile.

    If there is no option to change it... I suggest an option

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    This is more of a question rather than a suggestion but...

    How do you change the time on mobile? I am in EST but the time on posts is an hour behind and I can't seem to find an option in mobile.

    If there is no option to change it... I suggest an option

    i don't be leave there is a options maybe it goes off the one set for your computer ?

  8. #56
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    I don't think that's the case... I swapped to full site on storm and I have the right time.... Full site on pc has the right time too.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •