Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 132

  1. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    117
    Aright I didnt feel like reading through all these posts so Im sorry if someone has already made this suggestion...I am a member of some other forums and one of my favorite features on them is a chat box on the homepage. It makes it a lot more fun to have convos and saves space in threads from all the small talk and an easier and faster way to get a quick question answered....



  2. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcrack88 View Post
    Aright I didnt feel like reading through all these posts so Im sorry if someone has already made this suggestion...I am a member of some other forums and one of my favorite features on them is a chat box on the homepage. It makes it a lot more fun to have convos and saves space in threads from all the small talk and an easier and faster way to get a quick question answered....
    there is the blackberryos IM client you just open it in a new window and it chimes to let you know(like aim web version kinda)

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    there is the blackberryos IM client you just open it in a new window and it chimes to let you know(like aim web version kinda)
    Thats nice when your home and have IE7 with tabbed browsing but at work its IE6 and there are already enough windows open! lol I dunno the chat room just seems to be less of a hassle..im from the laid back easy living south :cool2:



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcrack88 View Post
    Thats nice when your home and have IE7 with tabbed browsing but at work its IE6 and there are already enough windows open! lol I dunno the chat room just seems to be less of a hassle..im from the laid back easy living south :cool2:
    lol, you can also go to the lounge and just start a thread, the chat used to be that way but they changed it to the new way. many of us like having a seprate window open so that we can still browse the site.

  5. #109
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lol, you can also go to the lounge and just start a thread, the chat used to be that way but they changed it to the new way. many of us like having a seprate window open so that we can still browse the site.
    I never see any chat rooms open in the IM.



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I never see any chat rooms open in the IM.
    There used to be it has gone by the wayside recently. When I am helping more than one member I will usually start one so I can help both at one time.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lol, you can also go to the lounge and just start a thread, the chat used to be that way but they changed it to the new way. many of us like having a seprate window open so that we can still browse the site.


    okay okay just say NO!!! lmao :buttkick:

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcrack88 View Post
    okay okay just say NO!!! lmao :buttkick:
    lol i cant im just a vip

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •