Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 27

  1. #9
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly
    yes also need to be able to click on someones name to pm them
    Hey Randy I do believe you can do that.
    Click my name scroll down to new p.m.
    Haven't tried it but give it a shot.



  2. #10
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    I would like to be able to see the timestamp of the last post. Similar to how we view the last post when we are viewing from our PC's.
    Ex. 1 min, 1 hour, 2 days etc. etc.
    This was about...ME ME ME ME!!!
    Uhhh... +2 me on that.:08:

  3. #11
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    I would like to be able to see the timestamp of the last post. Similar to how we view the last post when we are viewing from our PC's.
    Ex. 1 min, 1 hour, 2 days etc. etc.
    This was about...ME ME ME ME!!!
    Uhhh... +2 me on that.:08:
    Yeah....what Me said
    Lol



  4. #12
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    UPDATE

    BlackberryOS Mobile has been upgraded. New Post link has been added and the color scheme as been changed. Hope you guys enjoy this upgrade.

  5. #13
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    UPDATE

    BlackberryOS Mobile has been upgraded. New Post link has been added and the color scheme as been changed. Hope you guys enjoy this upgrade.
    Great news thanks BBOS



  6. #14
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Yes BBOS the sit is mobile site is fantastic..... Hope this is a glimps of what the Web Site will bring. Great Job. Thanks

  7. #15
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Liken the new mobile site! Where's my preview post button?!

  8. #16
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Liken the new mobile site! Where's my preview post button?!
    We are waiting for someone else to ask in order to implement that :lmao: :nana:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •