Forum Email Notifications inconsistant - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: Forum Email Notifications inconsistant

  1. #41
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Just wanted to update everyone: I logged into my yahoo account on PC, and my notifications were all there for emails, except they were all in my SPAM folder!!! I thought that was pretty funny! Anyways, I added blackberryos.com to my address book, so it should be good from now on....

    May be this will help others




  2. #42
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Nice find, i just checked mine and same thing :/ hmmmm

  3. #43
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    8 times
    Wirelessly posted (via Bold)

    Tip: set up your @blackberryos.com for email notifications and add that account to your BIS, and that's it, I get my email notifications instantaneously in my blackberry, as for the radio I have .93.............in my Bold lol
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  4. #44
    Mikenbekah's Avatar
    Mikenbekah is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Just wanted to update everyone: I logged into my yahoo account on PC, and my notifications were all there for emails, except they were all in my SPAM folder!!! I thought that was pretty funny! Anyways, I added blackberryos.com to my address book, so it should be good from now on....

    May be this will help others
    Hi I'm back! Actually I'm in the passenger seat of our Jeep with the top off and my laptop plugged into the power outlet and we're on our way to Bullhead City/Laughlin for some watersports! Yee-Haw! Regardless, I'm dedicated to my BBOS and Olta?..You're a genius!!! Just found all my emails in spam too, so now it shouldn't be a problem anymore. Nice find for sure. That's what I love about this forum, everyone is a collaborative genius! And not many questions are unanswered. Thanks again everyone, seriously.:beerchug:
    Running .148 v6 .132radio shrunk, Minimal Bold theme, QL 2.09, Slydial, GoogMaps, Meterberry, Visual Arts (Temporarily uninstalled), Shrinkit, Youmail, Trapster, Weatherbug, Tank Ace, ForceRadio, EDL Industries Launcher, Directv Launcher and BofA Launcher

  5. #45
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (via Bold)

    Tip: set up your @blackberryos.com for email notifications and add that account to your BIS, and that's it, I get my email notifications instantaneously in my blackberry, as for the radio I have .93.............in my Bold lol
    Thanks E I removed my gmail and put in BBOS and so far so good

  6. #46
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    :lmao:

    so ummm i just checked my gmail spam folder and my missing emails are there

    change my email to bbos email and seem to be getting everything, thanks for catch on the spam olta... i wouldnt even have thunk to look there since i was getting a majority of them.

  7. #47
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    :lmao:

    so ummm i just checked my gmail spam folder and my missing emails are there

    change my email to bbos email and seem to be getting everything, thanks for catch on the spam olta... i wouldnt even have thunk to look there since i was getting a majority of them.
    You know, I am so spoiled with getting all my emails on the phone, I rarely log into my accounts on the PC....I found this out by accident....Needed something, logged in, and then was like why is my spam clogged? And I usually glance over before deleting!!! Well, that's where my surprise lay

  8. #48
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    ok.. so... im still missing emails :angryfire:

  9. #49
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ok.. so... im still missing emails :angryfire:
    Watch them closely, cause sometimes they are just delayed a little, but not completely missing

  10. #50
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    yea i know, but the weird this is ive already gotten emails from the same threads since then. its not even a big deal, just OCD at:

  11. #51
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yea i know, but the weird this is ive already gotten emails from the same threads since then. its not even a big deal, just OCD at:
    hmm I haven't had any issue since changing my email to BBOS :nana::nana:

  12. #52
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    hmm I haven't had any issue since changing my email to BBOS :nana::nana:
    thanks for making it worse :damnit1:

  13. #53
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    thanks for making it worse :damnit1:
    I can't help all the time sometimes I have to go to the darkside :lmao:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •