Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 14

Thread: Site Troubles

  1. #1
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387

    Site Troubles

    Ok I posted this in the A.M. but it went away, but is now back. When i go to the site on the pc, I get a page like im not connected to the internet. when i try to go to the mobile site on my phone, if i use the launcher or type it in, i get the full site. Then sometimes on the pc it comes up, but i just went like 3 hours i couldnt get the site to come up( i was jonesing bad ). When i get it to come up click on new posts and last one was one minute prior to me coming back...? I have been on multiple computers today and had this problem. anyone else?



  2. #2
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    im not having any issues on the pc or the phone

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Ok I posted this in the A.M. but it went away, but is now back. When i go to the site on the pc, I get a page like im not connected to the internet. when i try to go to the mobile site on my phone, if i use the launcher or type it in, i get the full site. Then sometimes on the pc it comes up, but i just went like 3 hours i couldnt get the site to come up( i was jonesing bad ). When i get it to come up click on new posts and last one was one minute prior to me coming back...? I have been on multiple computers today and had this problem. anyone else?
    JN I know some of us have been having some issues over the last couple of days. So it might be them trying to fix the site, as of right now I have no issues connecting. Hopefully we can get you a definitive answer soon, but that is my guess.



  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    JN I know some of us have been having some issues over the last couple of days. So it might be them trying to fix the site, as of right now I have no issues connecting. Hopefully we can get you a definitive answer soon, but that is my guess.
    hmm was just weird.. i had to check i had the spelling right lmao...which i did. but yea very odd


    god might be mad at me i havent prayed lately...lmao and i wrecked my motorcycle yesterday
    I see a pattern!!!

  5. #5
    toytooii is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    JN I know some of us have been having some issues over the last couple of days. So it might be them trying to fix the site, as of right now I have no issues connecting. Hopefully we can get you a definitive answer soon, but that is my guess.
    Over the past few days I've encountered some instances of getting "punted". Windows would tell me I wasn't able to connect ((long after already being connected and logged in). I just reconnected and logged in if necessary but assumed it was my cable modem or router making life funky.



  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Over the past few days I've encountered some instances of getting "punted". Windows would tell me I wasn't able to connect ((long after already being connected and logged in). I just reconnected and logged in if necessary but assumed it was my cable modem or router making life funky.
    Don't blame the cable Toy LOL you weren't the only one.

  7. #7
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    i got booted a couple times too, damn DSL!

  8. #8
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Im only aware of a minor problem that happened around 230am EST, the site went down for what appears to be a half n hour. If you're experiencing slow connection speeds while viewing the site then you need to refresh your modem, whether it be cable or DSL. Since I altered the layout a little bit your computer is trying to read the old layout while the new layout is trying to load. Confusing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •