Website Layout. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 127

Thread: Website Layout.

  1. #61
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I agree I just can't figure out which one? The first night it happened I was on the site and everything was fine, then I closed out for about 2 hours then came back and had this home screen. I am just plain stumped....
    well if you know what night you could restore your pc to an earlier day than that date and see if it clears up...

    i tried changing some firefox settings to duplicate the problem to no avail


    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--


  2. #62
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    I have tried Firefox, Safari, IE, changed resolution and nothing works. It's not a big deal just pointing out that I have gone to great lengths to resolve the issue to no avail

  3. #63
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I have tried Firefox, Safari, IE, changed resolution and nothing works. It's not a big deal just pointing out that I have gone to great lengths to resolve the issue to no avail
    I know the restore will keep any installed software on your pc. so try that if you haven't yet.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  4. #64
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    i have the same as bm but in black color instead of white,on any resolution screen,and also can someone tell me why at any time that i try to upload an image to my album, once uploaded all i get is a stupid blank screen with nothing else?
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  5. #65
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    i have the same as bm but in black color instead of white,on any resolution screen,and also can someone tell me why at any time that i try to upload an image to my album, once uploaded all i get is a stupid blank screen with nothing else?
    the pic upload is because of the size restrictions. you have to make it smaller
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  6. #66
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    smaller than what? the largest one is 200 kb, is that too much?
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  7. #67
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I know the restore will keep any installed software on your pc. so try that if you haven't yet.
    I actually have a Mac with Time Machine so I am go try and roll back to the settings where things worked properly.

  8. #68
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    smaller than what? the largest one is 200 kb, is that too much?
    Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KB
    Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

    It says it should resize, but i've had probs too.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  9. #69
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Alright, help me out here someone: When I click on home, the page does not show news or anything. It only shows a stretched out "Latest known builds" and then blank all the way to the bottom????? Technical difficulties or my end adjustment? Thanks in advance.

  10. #70
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Alright, help me out here someone: When I click on home, the page does not show news or anything. It only shows a stretched out "Latest known builds" and then blank all the way to the bottom????? Technical difficulties or my end adjustment? Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the club Olta so far the members are

    Me, J, E and you LOL

  11. #71
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Welcome to the club Olta so far the members are

    Me, J, E and you LOL
    Oh, so I am not the only one, ha? BlackberryOS, where are you?

  12. #72
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Oh, so I am not the only one, ha? BlackberryOS, where are you?
    Welcome to the club Olta

  13. #73
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    What is going on with the front page?

  14. #74
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    I have no idea why the front page is doing that for you guys. It does not do it for me. Its hard to 'fix' something that only few people are seeing.

  15. #75
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I have no idea why the front page is doing that for you guys. It does not do it for me. Its hard to 'fix' something that only few people are seeing.
    OK I finally got on the wife's PC and it is still doing it on both firefox, ie and safari at resolution 1680 x 1050.

  16. #76
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    OK I finally got on the wife's PC and it is still doing it on both firefox, ie and safari at resolution 1680 x 1050.

    thats why. Change it to 1440 or less.

  17. #77
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    thats why. Change it to 1440 or less.
    I have it less on the laptop and it is still messed up I have learned to live with it LOL

  18. #78
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Post apicture please so I can show vbulletin customer support.

  19. #79
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Post apicture please so I can show vbulletin customer support.
    Here ya go


  20. #80
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    i have the same escreen but instead of white mine looks black
    BlackBerry by Choice!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •