Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198

    Anyone know why IE makes the site look horrible?

    If you havent, take a look at the site while using Internet Explorer. Anyone know why IE makes the site all off?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    theres a codeing error. i cant find it but i wrote on a post similar to this. but basically. by the way it looks (as far as centering) theres something missing ill pm you with more

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    If you havent, take a look at the site while using Internet Explorer. Anyone know why IE makes the site all off?
    It's all in the coding. IE is a bit tricky. I have someone who could look at it if you are interested in trying to get it to look right across all browsers.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Im talking with vbulletin right now about it right now. When I get home I'll look more indepth into this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Im talking with vbulletin right now about it right now. When I get home I'll look more indepth into this.
    I understand what you are saying. But in my opinion it should look consistent across all browsers like other sites. Makes it look more profressional plus most people use IE these days. Anyway when you get back look into it. If you need help with it let me know.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I understand what you are saying. But in my opinion it should look consistent across all browsers like other sites. Makes it look more profressional plus most people use IE these days. Anyway when you get back look into it. If you need help with it let me know.
    Oh I agree.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    It was fine before the Elecite banner got put at the top, that knocked the whole top off. Can it be moved to the right of the BBOS logo.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    It was fine before the Elecite banner got put at the top, that knocked the whole top off. Can it be moved to the right of the BBOS logo.
    There's been a problem with the viewing in IE before the banner. I agree with jlevy73 and blindman4556 that its a codeing error. The problemsbeen around for about 3 weeks on and off. http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/feedback/453-everything-center.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •