SideSwipe for BlackBerry has finally come out of beta and is now available to the general public via App World. We live in a time where the amount of readily available information is increasing faster than we can keep track of it, let alone understand it. There are more than 150 million blogs and billions of tweets, yet we still get most of our information from a handful of sites. The sheer volume of information is overwhelming; think of it as trying to drink from a fire hose. This is where SideSwipe comes in, offering users the ability to expand their information horizons without drowning in data.
SideSwipe has the following features:
- Customize a predefined category list
- Read articles fast even when you are out of coverage because they are stored locally on your BlackBerry
- Send articles using BBM, Email, SMS and Twitter (BlackBerry 7.0 devices)
- Save articles to read later
- Battery efficient article updates
Be sure to leave us a comment on how SideSwipe works for you!