An image has surfaced showing what appears to be a BBX superphone. No, nothing has been confirmed. This is really just pure speculation, but it does make sense give RIMs device history. In addition, more details regarding the BlackBerry Colt
, RIMs first QNX based superphone have also surfaced.
Here are the specs we already know:
- Single-core 1.2GHz processor (same as Bold 9900), word has it that the same dual-core processor in PlayBook is a huge battery killer, but a dual-core processor is still in the works and currently in working prototypes
- 900+ screen resolution (could be same as PlayBook for easy transition of apps)
- 4.x″ touchscreen
Here are the new
- Thinner than the Bold 9900, 9930
- Similar outer stainless steel bezel unibody as the Bold 9900, 9930
- TAT transitions coupled in BBX (see demo of it here)
- Similar battery as PlayBook (no more battery pulls!)
- No physical buttons
- All swipe inner bezel
- Front and back facing cameras, with enhanced flash and focus
There you have it. Now lets keep dreaming about owning one.