This was sent to me from RIM and it worked for me. I think that will work with out any drivers on pc.
- From the BlackBerry PlayBook home screen, select the settings icon.
- Select Storage and Sharing.
- Toggle Wi-Fi Sharing to ON.
- Tap Properties to verify network identification information. (PlayBook name, password etc)
- From a Windows® based computer on the same network as the BlackBerry PlayBook, navigate to the IP address of the BlackBerry PlayBook which can be found under Settings > About > Network.
- On a Windows computer, open the Run dialog box (shortcut of Windows Key + R) and type file:\\127.1.1.1 or \\127.1.1.1 (where 127.1.1.1 should be replaced with the actual IP address of the BlackBerry PlayBook)
- Once the device is connected to the computer, navigate to the media folder which contains several sub-folders such as documents, music, photos, videos, etc, the BlackBerry PlayBook user can then move files between the computer and these folders.