How To Get Android Apps on your PlayBook Using BBHTool
After the initial rush to download and get the first leaked version of the Android app player for the BlackBerry PlayBook, a couple of awesome developers have made it easier to download Android apps onto our tablets via the BBH Tool. After you've downloaded this program onto your PC, what you have to do is:
- Ensure your PlayBook is in Development Mode - To find it on the PlayBook go to Options then Security and Development Mode.
- Click Add Files and search for the Android app .APK files you've downloaded.
- Open the Android App Player on your PlayBook.
- Click Install It!
Seems simple enough right? Let us know if this layout works out for you!
- Download BBHTool for BlackBerry PlayBook
- What apps do you wanna see available for the PlayBook?
List of .APK files for PlayBook's Android App Player