How to change the payment method in BlackBerry App World for BlackBerry PlayBook
In addition to PayPal, you can now pay for apps and make purchases within an app using a credit card or charge them straight to your wireless bill.
To change the payment method for BlackBerry App World on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, complete the following:
- From a PC or Mac, visit appworld.blackberry.com/webstore
- Click the Sign In link in the upper right area of the website
- Enter in your BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Login
- This will then return to the App World Featured Items carousel. In the upper right area of the website, click My Payment Options
- Select the method of payment to change to, then click Next
- Depending on the method of payment you selected, fill in the required information to proceed
- A prompt will be presented to confirm the change of payment options
Note: When visiting BlackBerry App World storefront on a Mac, a prompt will advise that some features are not compatible with this operating system. Select Continue Browsing to continue into the BlackBerry App World storefront to browse applications and change the payment method for the BlackBerry ID. Syncing applications via a wired connection to the BlackBerry smartphone is NOT supported on the Mac at this time.