How to pair the BlackBerry PlayBook with a Bluetooth device
Complete the following steps to pair the BlackBerry PlayBook with a Bluetooth device:
- From the Home Screen, select the Settings icon.
- From the Settings screen, select Bluetooth.
- Ensure Bluetooth Connectivity is set to ON.
- Click on Add New Device.
- Perform any of the following steps:
- Have the PlayBook Search for Bluetooth devices.
- Once the BlackBerry PlayBook has searched all discoverable Bluetooth devices, select the Bluetooth device from the list.
- If prompted, confirm the Pairing Numbers on the PlayBook and Bluetooth Device match and select Yes.
- Have the PlayBook Listen for Bluetooth device.
- On the Bluetooth device, select the BlackBerry PlayBook from available Bluetooth devices
- If prompted, confirm the Pairing Numbers on the BlackBerry PlayBook and Bluetooth device match and select Yes.
button from the Settings
screen allows the user to change the Bluetooth name of the BlackBerry PlayBook.