How to restore data to a BlackBerry PlayBook
This article covers how to restore previously backed up information to a BlackBerry PlayBook. For information on how to back up data from a BlackBerry PlayBook, see http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/p...-playbook.html
CAUTION: When you restore data to your BlackBerry PlayBook, all files that are stored on your device are deleted before the backup file is restored.
Connect the BlackBerry PlayBook to a computer that has BlackBerry Desktop Software installed.
1. Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Restore.
2. Select a backup file that contains the data you want to restore.
3. Do one of the following:
- To restore all your device data, click All device data and settings.
- To select which data you want to restore, click Select device data and settings. Select the check beside the data type that you want to restore.
4. A warning will appear that all data will be replaced with the back up file. Click Yes.
5. If the backup file is encrypted, type the password that you set to encrypt.
6. Click Restore.