Catalystg released his playstation 1 emulator for playbook!!
I'm happy to announce the release of a PlayStation emulator for the PlayBook, PCSX-ReARMed-PB.
Current Version: 220.127.116.11
Download Link: PCSX-ReARMed-PB
Display isn't locked to landscape when opened while in portrait.
Extract the bar from the zip above. Side load it using your favorite tool.
*Disclaimer: We will not help obtaining games or any other files. Search elsewhere.
- To create the necessary folder structure, first run PCSX-PB.
- You should be shown an empty dialog box.
- Press "Cancel" and the application will exit.
- Next, connect your PlayBook to your computer or enable wireless sharing.
- Open "My Computer" and select the BlackBerry network drive.
- Navigate to misc/pcsx-rearmed-pb/iso/ and copy your legally obtained games here.
- For highest compatibility, use .bin and .cue files for a game.
- Optional but highly recommended for maximum compatibility:
- Copy a PlayStation BIOS to misc\pcsx-rearmed-pb\bios.
Launch PCSX-PB, pick your game and enjoy! To switch games, perform a swipe down gesture and pick another game.
PCSX-ReARMed source: notaz.gp2x.de Git - pcsx_rearmed.git/summary
PCSX-ReARMed-PB Source: https://github.com/CatalystG/PCSX-reARMed-PB
Touch Control Overlay: https://github.com/blackberry/TouchControlOverlay
notaz (http://notaz.gp2x.de): Big thanks for providing the original emulator as well as helping resolve issues with the port.
Jtokarchuk(https://jtdev.blogspot.ca): Adding features, testing and providing the icon and splash.
For more info, if you enjoyed the emulator and wish to donate, or want to track my future projects you can do so here:
As usual, we are not responsible for any damage or bad things that may come of using this.