Groovy Notes works just like your personal diary right on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™!
Groovy Notes is a valuable tool for recording minutes of the meeting, managing notes, lists, audio recordings, plans, messages, agendas and other details on the go.
It is your ticket to getting your life, be it personal, work or social, better organized.
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary by employing the capabilities of your BlackBerry Playbook such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
I have taken several screen shots from my BlackBerry PlayBook to show you Groovy Notes numerous features, which are listed below, and wanted to show you this is my all time favorite PlayBook application to take notes while on the go.
Groovy Notes Updates:
Features added in V1.1.2:
- Export, Backup and Synchronizing notes & recordings with DropBox. You can now export a selected or all notes as PDF, Text and MP3.
- Create Backup of the Groovy Notes data using your DropBox account. Restore from the last Backup in case of a device failure or wipe out.
Features added in V1.2.1:
- View your notes in both Portrait and Landscape modes
- Read-only and edit modes
- Password Protection
- Ability to record audio files of longer duration
- Improved Calendar: Choose a date from the calendar to view notes for that date alone
Groovy Notes for BlackBerry PlayBook is available from BlackBerry App World
By: courtesy of XLabz Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Released: March 1, 2012
Please let us know if you installed Groovy Notes for BlackBerry PlayBook, what you think of this application by posting below for other members to share information, and your opinions.