Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 208 of 361

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    29D18DEE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.1.0.794
    Carrier
    Bell
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by taha332 View Post
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???
    Already been tried, the vast majority of games which use 3D and GPU processing power are done in Native code, the PlayBook does not support Native Android code.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.



  4. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    29D18DEE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.1.0.794
    Carrier
    Bell
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.
    Here it is,

    Seems to be working fairly well actually. A lot better than any other previous builds.


    EDIT: Wish I could upload it, apparently the file size is too big, Will upload to Mediafire later

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Here it is,

    Seems to be working fairly well actually. A lot better than any other previous builds.


    EDIT: Wish I could upload it, apparently the file size is too big, Will upload to Mediafire later

    Thanks - please be sure to let us noobs know how to get to it.



  6. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by taha332 View Post
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???
    Sorry that's a no go.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.
    This wasn't really a priority as the native Facebook/browser works really well. Facebook for tablets has been uploaded if your interested.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    This wasn't really a priority as the native Facebook/browser works really well. Facebook for tablets has been uploaded if your interested.
    Agree that the native FB "works" OK - but it doesn't import import my any of my preferences re blocking posts from games, priority ranking of friends, doesn't recognize Timeline at all. It's old, way behind the curve. Surely the new Android version is as up-to-date as the iOS version ...

    Where can I find an updated version of FB for Playbook? Thought I had the latest ...

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .bar files for blackberry playbook
    By kryptoBB in forum PlayBook Tips, FAQ, & How To
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 12:50 PM
  2. RIM Working On PlayBook OS 3.0?
    By ice2921 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:04 AM
  3. Games are coming to the PlayBook! Here's the list!
    By AgentBlackBerry in forum BlackBerry News and Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •