List Of Working PlayBook BAR Files - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 354

Thread: List Of Working PlayBook BAR Files

  1. #281
    alexursulescu is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    playbook
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    gay apps

    hi...i'm interested in any gay apps
    do you have the link for grindr or scruff?

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Walker View Post
    2 apps that i have yet to see any mention of is Grindr.apk and scruff.apk can someone please get these to work..




  2. #282
    tommo is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi guys im tommo and i will be converting and testing apps along with ice,if you have any questions just message me over bb os and if its lots of things i will forward you onto ice as hes probably better than me! Hope you like having me here bb os users! Bb alll the way!
    Joe Jerde likes this.

  3. #283
    BAZRA89 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    playbook
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    any chance of a xbox app so i can see my friends list and achievements like the official Microsoft android app? and maybe a xbox smartglass app? thanks it would make me a very happy man if either of those could be done

  4. #284
    Murdawg is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1314
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Would be amazing to see XMBC for the playbook. It's available on the xbmc dot org site for Android.

  5. #285
    BAZRA89 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    playbook
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    And is there any chance that the 10000+ free ebooks ereader be updated as when you get past the second page it prompts for an update and cant be used untill its done, thanks it would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #286
    jsdelcarpio is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    I can install them, but once I try opening some of them, the just get the black screen with the blackberry logo and then close! Happens whit a lot of apps. Other works well.
    What is wrong?? Help!!

  7. #287
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Which apps are giving you issues?

  8. #288
    jsdelcarpio is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    I´ve tried quite a few... Android facebook app, facebook messenger, google maps, ebay, skype, whatsapp plus... and many more doesnt run. They just open the window and stills all black with the BB logo.
    I don´t hace any problems with iRuner, Marvel comics, angry birds, life, logo game, google sky map, and some other android maps.
    It doesn´t make any sense! why some of them run perfectly and others doesn´t???
    My OS version es 2.1.0.1314. And I haven´t done anything, like jailbrake etc.

    Any ideas???
    Thankssss

  9. #289
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jsdelcarpio View Post
    I´ve tried quite a few... Android facebook app, facebook messenger, google maps, ebay, skype, whatsapp plus... and many more doesnt run. They just open the window and stills all black with the BB logo.
    I don´t hace any problems with iRuner, Marvel comics, angry birds, life, logo game, google sky map, and some other android maps.
    It doesn´t make any sense! why some of them run perfectly and others doesn´t???
    My OS version es 2.1.0.1314. And I haven´t done anything, like jailbrake etc.

    Any ideas???
    Thankssss
    Have you rebooted?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdawg View Post
    Would be amazing to see XMBC for the playbook. It's available on the xbmc dot org site for Android.
    It would be but unfortunately it does not work.

  10. #290
    gmtempleman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    south africa
    Device
    playbook 16gb
    OS
    2.1.0.1314
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi there app number 29 flipboard is a numbers game, is the flipboard news reader available at all? I have a flipboard.bar file i found looking around online , and it seems a bit unstable!!

    Added Fliboard News app.
    Last edited by ice2921; 01-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.

  11. #291
    Johnjoiasjesdf is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    All of these apps run extremely slow on my Blackberry Playbook. They're practically useless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My Playbook is on 2.1.0.1088. Does sideloading android apps work on this version? All apps either crash or take forever to load.
    Last edited by Johnjoiasjesdf; 01-01-2013 at 12:34 PM.

  12. #292
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnjoiasjesdf View Post
    All of these apps run extremely slow on my Blackberry Playbook. They're practically useless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My Playbook is on 2.1.0.1088. Does sideloading android apps work on this version? All apps either crash or take forever to load.
    They should run just fine on that version. However the latest update for the PlayBook is 2.1.0.1314

  13. #293
    gmtempleman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    south africa
    Device
    playbook 16gb
    OS
    2.1.0.1314
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    hi there, the flipboard news app runs perfectly after installation, but once it is closed and restarted it only gives a black screen, tried it a few times and does the same thing over again, i did restart the playbook just to check but same thing. Any help on this please?

  14. #294
    pag1967 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    liverpool
    PIN
    2893A872
    Device
    playbook, 9360
    OS
    2.1.0.1314 and 7.1
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    When I download a file, tries to open the app on my playbook, get blackberry screen for few mins then crashes? out of say 10 downloads only 2 work. I have rebooted also

    Last edited by pag1967; 01-03-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: General update

  15. #295
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pag1967 View Post
    When I download a file, tries to open the app on my playbook, get blackberry screen for few mins then crashes? out of say 10 downloads only 2 work. I have rebooted also

    Have you installed any other Android apps besides the ones on this list.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gmtempleman View Post
    hi there, the flipboard news app runs perfectly after installation, but once it is closed and restarted it only gives a black screen, tried it a few times and does the same thing over again, i did restart the playbook just to check but same thing. Any help on this please?
    Your right, I tried it again and got the same results. The file will be removed from the list until its more stable.

  16. #296
    pag1967 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    liverpool
    PIN
    2893A872
    Device
    playbook, 9360
    OS
    2.1.0.1314 and 7.1
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    Have you installed any other Android apps besides the ones on this list.



    - - - Updated - - -



    Your right, I tried it again and got the same results. The file will be removed from the list until its more stable.

    Got ones from other site, mini golf works fine. angry birds too

  17. #297
    Micheley1101 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    playbook
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone know if there is a bar file for the say what you see android app

  18. #298
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheley1101 View Post
    Anyone know if there is a bar file for the say what you see android app
    Yes. Its been added to the list.

  19. #299
    Micheley1101 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Device
    playbook
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry, where's the list?

  20. #300
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    754 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheley1101 View Post
    Sorry, where's the list?
    At the beginning of this thread.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .bar files for blackberry playbook
    By kryptoBB in forum PlayBook Tips, FAQ, & How To
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 06:42 AM
  2. RIM Working On PlayBook OS 3.0?
    By ice2921 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 10:04 AM
  3. Games are coming to the PlayBook! Here's the list!
    By AgentBlackBerry in forum BlackBerry News and Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 07:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •