List Of Working PlayBook BAR Files - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 352

Thread: List Of Working PlayBook BAR Files

  1. #201
    taha332 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???




  2. #202
    Goku is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Goku On Twitter Add Goku on Facebook Visit Goku's Youtube Channel
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    29D18DEE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.1.0.794
    Carrier
    Bell
    Posts
    76
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taha332 View Post
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???
    Already been tried, the vast majority of games which use 3D and GPU processing power are done in Native code, the PlayBook does not support Native Android code.

  3. #203
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.

  4. #204
    Goku is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Goku On Twitter Add Goku on Facebook Visit Goku's Youtube Channel
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    29D18DEE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.1.0.794
    Carrier
    Bell
    Posts
    76
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.
    Here it is,

    Seems to be working fairly well actually. A lot better than any other previous builds.


    EDIT: Wish I could upload it, apparently the file size is too big, Will upload to Mediafire later

  5. #205
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Here it is,

    Seems to be working fairly well actually. A lot better than any other previous builds.


    EDIT: Wish I could upload it, apparently the file size is too big, Will upload to Mediafire later

    Thanks - please be sure to let us noobs know how to get to it.

  6. #206
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taha332 View Post
    is it possible to convert templerun to a bar file ???
    Sorry that's a no go.

  7. #207
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Has anyone converted the new Android Facebook update .bar file for sideloading to the Playbook? Where could I find it? Thanks.
    This wasn't really a priority as the native Facebook/browser works really well. Facebook for tablets has been uploaded if your interested.

  8. #208
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    This wasn't really a priority as the native Facebook/browser works really well. Facebook for tablets has been uploaded if your interested.
    Agree that the native FB "works" OK - but it doesn't import import my any of my preferences re blocking posts from games, priority ranking of friends, doesn't recognize Timeline at all. It's old, way behind the curve. Surely the new Android version is as up-to-date as the iOS version ...

    Where can I find an updated version of FB for Playbook? Thought I had the latest ...

  9. #209
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    Has anyone found a .bar for Viber? Thanks.

  10. #210
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Has anyone found a .bar for Viber? Thanks.
    As far as I know Viber does not work.

  11. #211
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Agree that the native FB "works" OK - but it doesn't import import my any of my preferences re blocking posts from games, priority ranking of friends, doesn't recognize Timeline at all. It's old, way behind the curve. Surely the new Android version is as up-to-date as the iOS version ...

    Where can I find an updated version of FB for Playbook? Thought I had the latest ...
    Try the Facebook for tablet in the list and let us know how that works.

  12. #212
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    Try the Facebook for tablet in the list and let us know how that works.
    Just loaded it - really much better than the one that comes in AppWorld, thanks. Guess you've already done what I'm asking for. The only thing that remains is the ads - is there an AdBlock available for it?

  13. #213
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neolazarus View Post
    Just loaded it - really much better than the one that comes in AppWorld, thanks. Guess you've already done what I'm asking for. The only thing that remains is the ads - is there an AdBlock available for it?
    No that's a small price to pay for an app that is free. They may have a paid version but you won't find that here.

  14. #214
    neolazarus is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.1.0.1088
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    0 times
    True enough - point taken. Thanks for your replies.

  15. #215
    channgo2203 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    hello all,

    does anybody try to convert Fieldrunners HD and test it? thanks!

  16. #216
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    That's a paid app so you wont find it here.

  17. #217
    kash is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.01
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    skydrive for Android finally got realised a couple of hours ago..is there any chance you can get this as a .bar file.i would be really grateful.

  18. #218
    JHUIE is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, could you convert Yahoo Fantasy Football and ESPN Fantasy Football? Thanks

  19. #219
    ice2921's Avatar
    ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.684
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    2,544
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    skydrive for Android finally got realised a couple of hours ago..is there any chance you can get this as a .bar file.i would be really grateful.
    Skydrive is a no go.

  20. #220
    mihidase is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Device
    Playbook
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Where can I have the bar file of Dolphin Browser?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .bar files for blackberry playbook
    By kryptoBB in forum PlayBook Tips, FAQ, & How To
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 05:42 AM
  2. RIM Working On PlayBook OS 3.0?
    By ice2921 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:04 AM
  3. Games are coming to the PlayBook! Here's the list!
    By AgentBlackBerry in forum BlackBerry News and Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •