We all have our own favorite browser to surf the internet, time after time, end-users have more choices than ever to surf the internet, in addition, the abundance of add-ons, themes, extensions, and plug-ins is overwhelming at times.
Mozilla's Firefox has come out with version 9.0.1 and released a ton of improvements, as of December 21, 2011.
- Improved theme integration for Mac OS X Lion
- Added two finger swipe navigation for Mac OS X Lion
- Added support for font-stretch
- Improved support for text-overflow
- Improved standards support for HTML5, MathML, and CSS
- Fixed several stability issues
- Fixed several security issues
Users can always manually check for updates from the About Firefox window to see whether they are up to date.
Source : Mozilla Firefox v9.0.1
- Complete list of changes v9.0.1
- Direct download v9.0.1 here
- Firefox v9.0.1 System Requirements
- Firefox Add-Ons here
- Firefox Support Page
Please note that installing a new version of Firefox will overwrite your existing installation of Firefox.
You won’t lose any of your bookmarks or browsing history, but some of your extensions and other add-ons might not work until updates for them are made available.