Download Embedded SWF files using Firefox
- Open up Firefox and navigate to the Webpage that contains the embedded Flash SWF file that you would like to download.
- Anywhere in the empty space on the page, right click and select the Page info option.
- Next Select the Media tab from the Page Info menu
- Scroll down the list and select the .swf file from the list. It should be listed as an Embedded Type
- Once the item has been selected, you can click the Save As button to save the .swf flash file to your computer
Tags for this Thread