Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 165

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Check again taken care of for you



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Thanks

  3. #115
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    This is an interesting waiting room! lol!! It will be interesting to see what the next release will be!



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    This is an interesting waiting room! lol!! It will be interesting to see what the next release will be!
    It will be v5.0.0.420; of course. It will be an OS that takes the Storm to a HIGHer level...... :laugh2:

    (seriously baseing that prediction off of the fact that our leaks seem to come in increments of close to 100 builds nowadays)
    Last edited by Dave12308; 10-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.

  5. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Who needs 288 when we now have 323....check it out everyone on the home page!!

    .296H is out now...is thread out for it? I cannot find it Can you assist?



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    It will be v5.0.0.420; of course. It will be an OS that takes the Storm to a HIGHer level...... :laugh2:

    (seriously baseing that prediction off of the fact that our leaks seem to come in increments of close to 100 builds nowadays)
    I know, it's crazy how much we fly by in build numbers for OS 5. With 4.7, we went as high as .167. We have higher OS 5 builds than OS 4.7 lol

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Yesterday someone reported on twitter they spotted 5.0.0.327

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Device
    Storm [9500]
    OS
    Running 5.0.0.425 /.4xx Hybrid post Shrink A OS!
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Yesterday someone reported on twitter they spotted 5.0.0.327
    And I hope it is for 9500 :irked: :crazy: [going cuckoo for lack of 9500 leaks]

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •