app loader reload
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: app loader reload

  1. #1
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times

    app loader reload help!

    hey guys ! i delete the app loader folder, how can i download it again
    Last edited by brohlijk; 09-19-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: tittle


    Baby you spaguetti?


  2. #2
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    hey guys ! i delete the app loader folder, how can i download it again
    look in your recycle bin and see if you can restore it
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  3. #3
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    i didnt deleted it yet, i want to cause it doesnt seem to recognize any new os that i install on the pc
    Baby you spaguetti?

  4. #4
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk
    i didnt deleted it yet, i want to cause it doesnt seem to recognize any new os that i install on the pc
    Are you remembering to delete vendor.xml file with each OS install?

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    i didnt deleted it yet, i want to cause it doesnt seem to recognize any new os that i install on the pc
    wasnt sure if you saw my post yesterday brohlijk, but have you tried seaching for vendor.xml in all of your hidden and sub folders as well? we have seen a series of rouge phantom vendor ninja files lately that do not want to be removed lmao

  6. #6
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    i deleted all the vendor files this thing is dumb
    Baby you spaguetti?

  7. #7
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    i deleted all the vendor files this thing is dumb
    can you briefly go through the steps your going through to try to update? that way maybe someone can pinpoint what your problem is.
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  8. #8
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    can you briefly go through the steps your going through to try to update? that way maybe someone can pinpoint what your problem is.
    yes brother, before i was able to update OS no problem, but now... well it just doesnt work.


    1. loaded .191
    2. deleted the rim tools from the control panel
    3. deleted the vendor.xml file from the .191 folder
    4. installed .230
    5. restarted the pc
    6. clicked app loader.....
    7. the loader comes up but it only shows the stuff that is already on my phone, like my third party apps, messengers and themes, bot no OS.
    Baby you spaguetti?

  9. #9
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    did you delete all other os's off your pc?
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  10. #10
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    yes i deleted all my other os, thats why i was thinking of deleting everything from scratch and start new
    Baby you spaguetti?

  11. #11
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    yes i deleted all my other os, thats why i was thinking of deleting everything from scratch and start new
    give that a go...it couldn't hurt. i have seen this before but can't remember the fix right now. hang in there we will get you fixed.
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  12. #12
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    I know you are frustrated and I know you deleted the vendor but did you search for it try this thread

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...endor-xml.html

    let me know if you find one using those instructions... I bet you have a ninja vendor hiding

  13. #13
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I know you are frustrated and I know you deleted the vendor but did you search for it try this thread

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...endor-xml.html

    let me know if you find one using those instructions... I bet you have a ninja vendor hiding
    thanx J! i will i feel more like a dumb @$$ cause i bet the solution is right in front of me
    Baby you spaguetti?

  14. #14
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    thanx J! i will i feel more like a dumb @$$ cause i bet the solution is right in front of me
    dont feel dumb, we have all been there I just hope this works for you.. let us know

  15. #15
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times
    thnx J i will
    Baby you spaguetti?

  16. #16
    brohlijk's Avatar
    brohlijk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    N.J
    PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    226
    Liked
    0 times

    Talking !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    dont feel dumb, we have all been there I just hope this works for you.. let us know
    J!!! this thing is finally working!!! thnk you for you help and patience!!!:hail:
    Baby you spaguetti?

  17. #17
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brohlijk View Post
    J!!! this thing is finally working!!! thnk you for you help and patience!!!:hail:
    No problem my friend

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •