Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast
Results 409 to 416 of 418

  1. #409
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Independence, MO
    PIN
    30DC03E4
    Device
    tour #4
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    67
    having a blackberry and waiting on these os is getting to be boring ive considered giving up my great email feature and gettign a windows based phone just for the different roms that are always being created and released.....



  2. #410
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phx Az
    Device
    9550 & 9630
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by mbar9607 View Post
    having a blackberry and waiting on these os is getting to be boring ive considered giving up my great email feature and gettign a windows based phone just for the different roms that are always being created and released.....
    haha...that's a good one

  3. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    So many people are running 5.0.0.230 for the Tour that we're bound to see a leak soon
    I agree and I am shocked it hasn't leaked yet



  4. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I agree and I am shocked it hasn't leaked yet
    Yeah so am I :no:

  5. #413
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I agree and I am shocked it hasn't leaked yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah so am I :no:
    Me three, I am ready for something newer by now! :crazy::crazy:



  6. #414
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Phx Az
    Device
    9550 & 9630
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    So many people are running 5.0.0.230 for the Tour that we're bound to see a leak soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I agree and I am shocked it hasn't leaked yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yeah so am I :no:
    so one of YOU leak it....I'm assuming you all have it...

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Thanks for the post it is also on our front page now as well

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ed-9630-a.html

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •