Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 418

  1. #145
    glockguy's Avatar
    glockguy is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    You guys didn't download it yet????? WHAT?

    OK, bad joke?
    needs some work....


    good idea though.....get back to us after you are done tweaking



  2. #146
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    needs some work....


    good idea though.....get back to us after you are done tweaking
    :laugh2:

  3. #147
    glockguy's Avatar
    glockguy is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    It's really the ONLY thing I can think of that would explain the massive variances between devices..... That or a widespread battery issue (potentially, if the battery were delivering too little power for the chipset to operate correctly, the same issues could arise - that might be an even better explaination due to the number of folks who seem to have issues with multiple device replacements also, as the replacements don't generally come with a new battery)
    Tour #5

    Sh#t battery #5

    All different builds, 2 Mexico, 3 Canada

    Same apps as my Curve.....



  4. #148
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    The mods are being too quiet. Maybe they are giftwrapping a download? LOL

  5. #149
    mbar9607's Avatar
    mbar9607 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Independence, MO
    PIN
    30DC03E4
    Device
    tour #4
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    67
    i think RIM rushed the storm and tour out way too quick...



  6. #150
    twizt_0_Fate's Avatar
    twizt_0_Fate is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    The mods are being too quiet. Maybe they are giftwrapping a download? LOL
    Ill take mine with a bow on it :laugh2:

  7. #151
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    Tour #5

    Sh#t battery #5

    All different builds, 2 Mexico, 3 Canada

    Same apps as my Curve.....
    #5??? WOW. I left Sprint because I was on Pre #5, getting ready to be #6. All in two months. I went through two BB Storms and said enough of the mem issues and am on Tour #1

  8. #152
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    It's really the ONLY thing I can think of that would explain the massive variances between devices..... That or a widespread battery issue (potentially, if the battery were delivering too little power for the chipset to operate correctly, the same issues could arise - that might be an even better explaination due to the number of folks who seem to have issues with multiple device replacements also, as the replacements don't generally come with a new battery)
    I completely agree, the only bad thing is that we wont know the exact reason. But for sure I am leading towards the RAM issue. I could only imagine how many could/can/is wrong without most people never thinking about that.

Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •