Okay this is just bizarre, I have a 9530 on which I installed 191. All was fine for a few days. This includes my ability to use the Rhapsody To Go content that I have loaded on the device before upgrading it to 191 (previously running officially supported Verizon version.)
For reasons that aren't clear Windows (7 RC) suddenly stopped detecting the device. I played with the Mass Storage settings (which mind you were working before this) and got both Windows and Rhapsody to see the device but now it is detecting it as an "E:" drive, not the typical BlackBerry 9530 Device Memory & BlackBerry 9530 Memory Card. Additionally, while Windows used to detect both the device memory and microSD card, I only get the E: drive (which corresponds to the microSD card.)
I've tried running the hahanew.exe that I've seen referenced for Mass Storage related issues but this doens't appear to do anything and I've seen conflicting comments about whether it even works on the 9530.
Thanks! I'll take whatever help I can get. I haven't reinstalled Rhapsody recently. With regard to jasonfycs suggestion, I am able to play the Rhapsody content through Windows Media Manger no problem. Whe the microSD card is visible to Windows (as an E: drive) I am able to browse to and double-click on the files no problem.