Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 78

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    Not valid you are correct...

    But just in case someone finds one that is w/ two .cod files grad it...
    Hmm? Interesting I always thought that it needed more than two cod's to work? Never had a BBM without more than 2? anyway I guess I learn something everyday



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Hmm? Interesting I always thought that it needed more than two cod's to work? Never had a BBM without more than 2? anyway I guess I learn something everyday
    Yeah I'm learning also Br

    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en

    English only...

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerzz
    PIN
    ...i have one of them :)
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    223
    Hopefully we will find out sooner then later how many COD's are needed for this



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamtobelieve View Post
    Hopefully we will find out sooner then later how many COD's are needed for this
    :haha: positive thinking at it's best :haha:

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    Yeah I'm learning also Br

    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en

    English only...
    Ahh I see :fing02:



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Is this a valid download then? No I don't think so. Either way the links stay removed
    Is that Bryan putting his foot down? U go Bryan! lol:laugh2:

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    Is that Bryan putting his foot down? U go Bryan! lol:laugh2:
    :laugh2: no foot down just misunderstood the post at:

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    It's all good guys. Touch and Bryan both have valid points. The bottom line is anybody who tried to install this (including myself) have either bricked their phone or just did not work. SO unfortunately these are not the right files and best stay away from them

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •