Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

Thread: Help with Prime

  1. #1
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387

    Help with Prime

    Hey all I got the prime and i love it but I am curios and have been looking all day... with the special earbuds with the second loop, how is that supposed to sit in your ear? Pics would be helpful I have been looking for some pics but have been unable to find any, found them for the old style earbuds but not the new

    currently this is how I wear it but kinda feels like it sags and slips out over the course of a 30 min or less



    Last edited by jnepsa; 08-10-2009 at 01:24 PM.



  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Hey Josh, I was never able to get the BT to fit into my ear snugly without the use of the loop. It comes down, like most BT, find the right combination of earpiece and loop.

    If you really want to go without the earloop you may want to consider the earpiece from the Plantronics 925.

    The problem though is that every ear is different and there are just some earpieces that will not fit right. There are most expensive solutions from companies that will make you a custom earpiece from a mold of your ear. I have not personally tried it but those who have swear by it.

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Hey Josh, I was never able to get the BT to fit into my ear snugly without the use of the loop. It comes down, like most BT, find the right combination of earpiece and loop.

    If you really want to go without the earloop you may want to consider the earpiece from the Plantronics 925.

    The problem though is that every ear is different and there are just some earpieces that will not fit right. There are most expensive solutions from companies that will make you a custom earpiece from a mold of your ear. I have not personally tried it but those who have swear by it.
    I knew you would come to my rescue I will use the ear loop again I am not against it just thought I would try and see what happened thanks so much JL



  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I knew you would come to my rescue I will use the ear loop again I am not against it just thought I would try and see what happened thanks so much JL
    Sure thing my friend. The good thing about the Prime is you don't need that little nub to be touching your face anymore for the noise cancellation feature to work.

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sure thing my friend. The good thing about the Prime is you don't need that little nub to be touching your face anymore for the noise cancellation feature to work.
    Really I didnt realize that, I thought it did



  6. #6
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Really I didnt realize that, I thought it did
    If you have any other questions about let me know. Be happy to help you optimize it.

  7. #7
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    If you have any other questions about let me know. Be happy to help you optimize it.
    hmm I will have to think i really love the sound quality, sometimes I get that I sound a lil muffled with the noise assasian on but they like it better than all the noise with out, what else can I do to it, not to sound dumb, but this thing is great right outtta the box

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    hmm I will have to think i really love the sound quality, sometimes I get that I sound a lil muffled with the noise assasian on but they like it better than all the noise with out, what else can I do to it, not to sound dumb, but this thing is great right outtta the box
    that muffled sound they are complaining about has more to do with the OS you're on than the BT itself. For example, when using the tour no has ever complained about the sound. What OS are you currently running?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •