Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 20

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Well you'll be about 3 years late to the party.
    Won't be the first or the last time I am late to a party Hopefully this won't be BYOB.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Umm, Tabbed Browsing.
    I hope it's native to the BlackBerry Browser like you mentioned on Twitter!
    Last edited by Touchpro247; 07-14-2009 at 07:54 AM.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    I hope it's native to the BlackBerry Browser like you mentioned on Twitter!
    It would be nice wouldn't it. It would show that RIM listens to what consumers want and things aren't as bleek as some make it out to be.(BGR Rant).



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    I hope it's native to the BlackBerry Browser like you mentioned on Twitter!
    It would be nice wouldn't it. It would show that RIM listens to what consumers want and things aren't as bleek as some make it out to be.(BGR Rant).
    Thanks Crucial. You giving me hope that not all is lost with bb browser

  5. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Thanks Crucial. You giving me hope that not all is lost with bb browser
    Oh no, not even close. The most recent browser is getting quick. Regardless, RIM knows where it's going and is planning accordingly.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Thanks Crucial. You giving me hope that not all is lost with bb browser
    Oh no, not even close. The most recent browser is getting quick. Regardless, RIM knows where it's going and is planning accordingly.
    Alright. Just tell them to roll out that 5.0 with all its great features

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Oh no, not even close. The most recent browser is getting quick. Regardless, RIM knows where it's going and is planning accordingly.
    Did I hear tabbed browsing :banana:

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Yes we do!!!! WE DO J

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •