Discuss Leaked: OS 7.1.0.402 For BlackBerry Curve 9370,Torch 9810,9860,9850, Bold 9900,9930 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Discuss Leaked: OS 7.1.0.402 For BlackBerry Curve 9370,Torch 9810,9860,9850, Bold 9900,9930

  1. #21
    Paul Iddon's Avatar
    Paul Iddon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7
    Carrier
    Virgin
    Posts
    98
    Liked
    18 times
    I so want to do it, but I've only recently updated it to the previous version!

    How long before it becomes officially released (for the UK network, Virgin)?


    Paul.




  2. #22
    ToraxCefiro's Avatar
    ToraxCefiro is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow ToraxCefiro On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Iddon View Post
    I so want to do it, but I've only recently updated it to the previous version!

    How long before it becomes officially released (for the UK network, Virgin)?


    Paul.
    Hello Paul,
    Go try it. This OS is by far the best.. I highly recommend it to you all.
    Unfortunately, we have no clue yet as to when the Official OS will be released but why wait if there's Leaked?
    ToraxCefiro
    Click the LIKE button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center[B] | Rules and Guidelines[B] l

  3. #23
    Paul Iddon's Avatar
    Paul Iddon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7
    Carrier
    Virgin
    Posts
    98
    Liked
    18 times
    I did everything as per the instructions (removing device software, install new version) and followed the video step by step, and afterwards, it didn't list any new OS, and said update finish, nothing changed.

    My OS is identical to what it was updated to about 2 weeks ago.

    It wouldn't or couldn't add the .402


    Paul.

  4. #24
    spinrekkids's Avatar
    spinrekkids is offline Forum Moderator Follow spinrekkids On Twitter Add spinrekkids on Facebook
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    N/A
    Device
    iPhone4S/9900
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    30 times
    Anyone else having phone mic issues on a 9810 with this leak?

    Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!


  5. #25
    grimreaper's Avatar
    grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Liked
    497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by spinrekkids View Post
    Anyone else having phone mic issues on a 9810 with this leak?
    This is the third time I've heard someone bring up the mic issue, which affects only BlackBerry Torch 9810 devices, running this leaked OS7.1.0.402.

    I wonder if this issue has been brought up to RIM yet.

  6. #26
    spinrekkids's Avatar
    spinrekkids is offline Forum Moderator Follow spinrekkids On Twitter Add spinrekkids on Facebook
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    N/A
    Device
    iPhone4S/9900
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    This is the third time I've heard someone bring up the mic issue, which affects only BlackBerry Torch 9810 devices, running this leaked OS7.1.0.402.

    I wonder if this issue has been brought up to RIM yet.
    It would be nice if somebody had some information for this bug. The mic issue was the only problem I had... Everything else was Perfect!

    Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!


  7. #27
    grimreaper's Avatar
    grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Liked
    497 times
    Quote Originally Posted by spinrekkids View Post
    It would be nice if somebody had some information for this bug. The mic issue was the only problem I had... Everything else was Perfect!
    I can look around for any information regarding this issue, and/or workaround if such exists spinrekkids.

    If I come across a solution that seems like a credible source, I'll post it here, or possibly via a new thread.

    Thank you.

  8. #28
    spinrekkids's Avatar
    spinrekkids is offline Forum Moderator Follow spinrekkids On Twitter Add spinrekkids on Facebook
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    N/A
    Device
    iPhone4S/9900
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    I can look around for any information regarding this issue, and/or workaround if such exists spinrekkids.

    If I come across a solution that seems like a credible source, I'll post it here, or possibly via a new thread.

    Thank you.
    Let me know what you dig up grim!

    Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!


  9. #29
    regalossie is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    PIN
    316cbf56
    Device
    tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.1062
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    all

    Is there any new or current leak for the OS for tour 9630? Pls I will like to know and download the newest OS for tour9630. Thank u

  10. #30
    mrbadrall is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    PIN
    25bc0703
    Device
    9900
    OS
    7.1
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    links don't work....now it's not useful

    if you have new give us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 12:10 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •