Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 29

  1. #9
    rfirmi's Avatar
    rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Posts
    150
    I dont like v7 because the transitions only work sometimes and the volume on videos is broke



  2. #10
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    I dont like v7 because the transitions only work sometimes and the volume on videos is broke
    Ummm.. my porn videos work on my storm.. Volume high!!! lmao:boobies:
    Wipe your device and try again...

  3. #11
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    I dont like v7 because the transitions only work sometimes and the volume on videos is broke
    Hmm the transitions worked every time for me? I would suggest wiping and re installing to see if that makes a difference. Also I assume when you say "volume on videos is broke" you are referring to having to pause the video in order to change the volume? If that is the case then that is a RIM issue with the .151 files.



  4. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Thread has been moved and let's make sure we keep this civil and friendly

  5. #13
    rfirmi's Avatar
    rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thread has been moved and let's make sure we keep this civil and friendly
    ya dude I'm not tryin to like say its bad the browser is great in v7, so your phones transition everytime you open and close something? because mine doesnt, ill try to install again when I get home



  6. #14
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    ya dude I'm not tryin to like say its bad the browser is great in v7, so your phones transition everytime you open and close something? because mine doesnt, ill try to install again when I get home
    That was not directed at you Just a general statement I have had to take care of some posts already in here.

  7. #15
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    ya dude I'm not tryin to like say its bad the browser is great in v7, so your phones transition everytime you open and close something? because mine doesnt, ill try to install again when I get home
    Yes the transitions work every time on my phone. As Bryan suggested try wiping and reinstalling the OS.

  8. #16
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thread has been moved and let's make sure we keep this civil and friendly
    Whooa.. what did I miss???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •