Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 61

  1. #17
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Hold the phone batman, so you're calling this smooth sleek compared to the Prime? Anyway back on topic. JN this is a very good BT I have this one and the sound quality is very nice. If you decide to go with this you will be very happy. I'll just say this one last time, it's definitely a good as the Prime and since you're spending money on a product you might want to give it a little more thought IMO.
    did you mean its definalty as good as the prime or not as good as the prime?

    I am thinking I am stuck on this because The ONLY thing I dont like about jawbone is the grooves on the damn thing. Is the prime covertable to stereo as well? IM STUCK JL...my gut says the 855 but I know the prime is good too.



  2. #18
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    did you mean its definalty as good as the prime or not as good as the prime?

    I am thinking I am stuck on this because The ONLY thing I dont like about jawbone is the grooves on the damn thing. Is the prime covertable to stereo as well? IM STUCK JL...my gut says the 855 but I know the prime is good too.
    The Prime is better than 855 IMO both on your side and the end user side. But if your gut tells you to go with the 855 you will be happy as well.

  3. #19
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The Prime is better than 855 IMO both on your side and the end user side. But if your gut tells you to go with the 855 you will be happy as well.
    decisions decisons.. I will let you know which way I go...this is going to be tough



  4. #20
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    decisions decisons.. I will let you know which way I go...this is going to be tough
    either way you won't go wrong but for my $$ it's JB all the way.

  5. #21
    Jawbone is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Curve
    Posts
    4
    i totally agree



  6. #22
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbone View Post
    i totally agree
    of course you do, want to send me a sample lmao

  7. #23
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I have had every BT known to mankind including the Bang & Olefsun Earset, Plantronics (all varieties), BlueAnt and Jawbone. The best BT without having to give it more than 5 seconds worth of thought is the Jawbone Prime. And if you think that is ugly I am not sure what you are referring to. Comparing who the Jawbone looks to some of those Plantronics is like comparing Claudia Shiffer with Susan Boyle lol

    Anyway call quality on both sides, wind and noise cancellation are just top notch. The Plantronics Voyage is nice but IMHO doesn't match what the Jawbone does and boy that thing just looks hideous.

    Just my two cents on the subject and based on many years of trial and error.
    i have owned them all too....i really didn't have too much luck with the jawbone2. do you think the prime would be worth a try for me or is it very similar to the JB2.

  8. #24
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i have owned them all too....i really didn't have too much luck with the jawbone2. do you think the prime would be worth a try for me or is it very similar to the JB2.
    Cat before I answer what was your issue with JB 2?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •