Please someone leak a 9550 storm 2 os with updating icons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Please someone leak a 9550 storm 2 os with updating icons

  1. #1
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times

    Please someone leak a 9550 storm 2 os with updating icons

    Will someone out there please leak a higher build with updating homescreen icons and better battery life. I love this phone and a higher build would make it awesome. So heres hoping for a leak!!!!!
    Last edited by racinwarrior; 11-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.




  2. #2
    jbjr43's Avatar
    jbjr43 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Smyrna, Tennessee
    PIN
    Just ask
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    0 times
    Bump

  3. #3
    miiike is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    39
    Liked
    0 times
    Any screen shots of the newer icons?

  4. #4
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by miiike View Post
    Any screen shots of the newer icons?
    no i mean applications like weather apps and meterberry. Their icons do not update on the homescreen. I want an OS where they function and update correctly

  5. #5
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
    Will someone out there please leak a higher build with updating homescreen icons and better battery life. I love this phone and a higher build would make it awesome. So heres hoping for a leak!!!!!
    Welcome to BBOS!! I could not agree with you more!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  6. #6
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Liked
    0 times
    It certainly seems odd that the updated official OS for Storm1 fixed this problem then you release a new device claiming to be better than the old and it comes with the same ongoing problem from the first device, what, did they think we were gonna be home sick or something :irked: fix this damn thing already
    When in doubt, pull the battery out!

  7. #7
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Welcome to BBOS!! I could not agree with you more!
    thanks.

    be here for a while just usually read but I WANT UPDATING ICONS

  8. #8
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    It certainly seems odd that the updated official OS for Storm1 fixed this problem then you release a new device claiming to be better than the old and it comes with the same ongoing problem from the first device, what, did they think we were gonna be home sick or something :irked: fix this damn thing already
    exactly my point.......

    RIM: yay heres a new storm all the problems are fixed!!!
    ME: do the icons update?
    RIM: well no but all the other problems are fixed
    ME:

  9. #9
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    I agree with ALL the above posts :haha:

  10. #10
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    1 times
    yes a leak would be nice considering the first storm 2 had a broken bezel now this replacement is a straight up POS. If a software leak doesnt fix it then i will be on the 3rd replacement.

    so heres to the leak gods:hail::hail:

  11. #11
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    come on guys i dont see any leaks arriving

  12. #12
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    It sure would be nice to see a leaked OS for the 9550, instead every other Blackberry phone. I'm growing impatient.........LOL!
    Storm 9550 - 5.0.0.320

    Thanks !

  13. #13
    MrWireless31's Avatar
    MrWireless31 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow MrWireless31 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    PIN
    Just ask...
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    85
    Liked
    0 times
    I would like to see the letter highlight reinstated!! I LOVED this feature!!!

  14. #14
    BBObSessed is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    occhio
    Device
    The Perfect Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    0 times
    Though not an official release, the OOAK hybrid runs quite solid and the homescreen icons do update. Been running it since its public release and loving it so far. Hope this helps

  15. #15
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBObSessed View Post
    Though not an official release, the OOAK hybrid runs quite solid and the homescreen icons do update. Been running it since its public release and loving it so far. Hope this helps
    I've been using it since it's release, also. I'd still like another (better) OS to run....and to give the hybrid creators another tool to work with.
    Storm 9550 - 5.0.0.320

    Thanks !

  16. #16
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    I've been using it since it's release, also. I'd still like another (better) OS to run....and to give the hybrid creators another tool to work with.
    +1 this hybrid is running great but would love another leak.
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  17. #17
    meno73's Avatar
    meno73 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peabody Ma.
    PIN
    3101C70F
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBObSessed View Post
    Though not an official release, the OOAK hybrid runs quite solid and the homescreen icons do update. Been running it since its public release and loving it so far. Hope this helps
    I am also running this on my Storm2 and have to say its a good alternative till we see a leaked OS and its nice to see my homescreen icons updating again thanks OOAK for a great hybrid:hail:
    Last edited by meno73; 11-30-2009 at 10:16 PM.

  18. #18
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    I've been using it since it's release, also. I'd still like another (better) OS to run....and to give the hybrid creators another tool to work with.
    I am too running this hybrid and all my home screen icons update. It is super solid and no memory leak. Faster than .320 (Base OS). Easy to install with an installer and well done.
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  19. #19
    racinwarrior is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    I am too running this hybrid and all my home screen icons update. It is super solid and no memory leak. Faster than .320 (Base OS). Easy to install with an installer and well done.
    i agree with everything, but i would really like to see a .4xx build leaked. it has been stated that verizon will release an official os for the 9550 on 12/15. not sure if its true as i and im sure all of you hope.

  20. #20
    mbs's Avatar
    mbs
    mbs is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    OS 5
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by racinwarrior View Post
    i agree with everything, but i would really like to see a .4xx build leaked. it has been stated that verizon will release an official os for the 9550 on 12/15. not sure if its true as i and im sure all of you hope.
    12/15 has come and gone....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •