I wanna get your iadvice (itouch)
Macmall.com has a brand new 3rg generation 32gb itouch if i overnight it. its 289.00
apple.com has a refurbished 2nd generation 32gb itouch for 249.00 i didn't look at overnighting it yet.
Is there that much of a difference that i should go with the 3rg gen one?
I'm askin for opinions. Do not say its up to you its ur money. the price isn't that much of a difference i just wanna know the difference in devices so i can make my decision.
I believe these are the differences:
What this means is the 3G is faster than the 2G (3G iTouch has same internals as iPhone 3Gs). I have a 2G and my son has a 3G. His is definitely faster.
- CPU: 533 MHz for 2nd Generation and ARM Cortex-A8 833 MHz underclocked to 600MHz for 3rd Generation .
- GPU: PowerVR MBX Lite in 2nd Generation and PowerVR SGX GPU for 3rd Generation
- RAM: 128 MB DRAM in 2nd Generation and 256 MB DRAM in 3rd Generation
- includes voice control support & voiceover
- Also, the headphones on the 3G come with a microphone.
Is it worth the 40.00 difference? and the microphone i will only use if i ever use skype or whatever cause i despise apple hphones. I use skull candy headphones. others are too uncomfortable for my ears.
If you want to use it for games, then I'd say yes.
i would pay the extra $40
+1 Agree. it would be worth it considering the technology that is put into the 3rd generation.
Originally Posted by mattyg151
Decision Final!!! Everyone that posts before me in this thread gets 1 Rep for helping me spend more $$ now i have to hope my wife doesn't notice it on the Bank Statement. lol
Tags for this Thread