Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 23

  1. #9
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    that I saw.. from the OP's post I thought there was something I was missing sorry
    I agree with you, wasn't sure what the OP was pointing out.

    Product looks stupid to me.




  2. #10
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Let's face it... you can put a brick in the oven but that doesn't make it a loaf of bread. iPhoneBerry? Not quite! Not to flame the OP, still a need article and good for a laugh. Thanks for posting

  3. #11
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    So each "key" is basically a capacitive stylus, and presses the onscreen keyboard?

    I'm sort of speechless myself, however I guess some folks may like it. It's really not much clunkier than some of the add-on keyboards used to be for the old Palm Pilots. But it doesn't seem like a product that would have broad appeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    Let's face it... you can put a brick in the oven but that doesn't make it a loaf of bread. iPhoneBerry? Not quite! Not to flame the OP, still a need article and good for a laugh. Thanks for posting
    Morganizer, I think the whole purpose of the OP was for us to get a good laugh. Hence the "I am speechless" :laugh2:
    Last edited by Dave12308; 09-23-2009 at 08:27 PM.

  4. #12
    Spector5's Avatar
    Spector5 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Spector5 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    HEAD
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    rooted 2.1
    Posts
    186
    That's just plain retarded. I'm sorry, but it is. Just something else you would have to carry with you now - and it looks pretty flimsy as well. What's next - the iphone slider? Please.

  5. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    So each "key" is basically a capacitive stylus, and presses the onscreen keyboard?

    I'm sort of speechless myself, however I guess some folks may like it. It's really not much clunkier than some of the add-on keyboards used to be for the old Palm Pilots. But it doesn't seem like a product that would have broad appeal.



    Morganizer, I think the whole purpose of the OP was for us to get a good laugh. Hence the "I am speechless" :laugh2:
    What are you talking about Dave, I just ordered a few :laugh2:

  6. #14
    george123ross's Avatar
    george123ross is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow george123ross On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Spain
    PIN
    30D29E43
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    129
    but doesn't that item defeat the purpose of an iphone?

  7. #15
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by george123ross View Post
    but doesn't that item defeat the purpose of an iphone?
    That's what i'm saying...lol

  8. #16
    Antoniof3's Avatar
    Antoniof3 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Antoniof3 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    head
    Device
    8530 Curve/9550 Storm 2
    OS
    337/428
    Posts
    92
    Wow sorry to go off topic but Neo your avt is hipnotizing, are you trying to send some subliminal message?:Eyecrazy:
    I cought myself looking at it for a few minutes and forgot what I was reading:crazy:

    Now back to the topic. I'm sure some people will buy one, use it a few times and will eventually become a dust collector on the shelf.
    Maybe we can call it the ipaperwheight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •