HUGE Bears win!!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: HUGE Bears win!!

  1. #1
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322
    Liked
    0 times

    Smile HUGE Bears win!!

    HUGE:banana::dance: win for the Bears over the Steelers today!
    :arms::beerchug::banana::dance:




  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by d_1000 View Post
    HUGE:banana::dance: win for the Bears over the Steelers today!
    :arms::beerchug::banana::dance:
    ya know d..we have a sports section in the vip where we could all talk abuot the games today

  3. #3
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by d_1000 View Post
    HUGE:banana::dance: win for the Bears over the Steelers today!
    :arms::beerchug::banana::dance:
    These things do happen .... Unfortunately



    Just kidding, it was a good game ... what's up with that field??
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

  4. #4
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322
    Liked
    0 times

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    These things do happen .... Unfortunately



    Just kidding, it was a good game ... what's up with that field??
    We had our poor luck last week against the Packers. It was a great game...I was not sure with 5 min left, if it was going to happen for the Bears. There were also issues with the grass at the old Soldiers Field. It was VERY Wet. It was a great game, regardless of the outcome.

    Sorry jnepsa. I should have known. :duh: at: Feel free to move it.

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by d_1000 View Post
    We had our poor luck last week against the Packers. It was a great game...I was not sure with 5 min left, if it was going to happen for the Bears. There were also issues with the grass at the old Soldiers Field. It was VERY Wet. It was a great game, regardless of the outcome.

    Sorry jnepsa. I should have known. :duh: at: Feel free to move it.
    we dont move things like this just thought it would be a good reason for you to log into club vip and check it all out

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •