iPhone to come to other US carriers.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: iPhone to come to other US carriers.

  1. #1
    Djarudiin's Avatar
    Djarudiin is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Djarudiin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my own personal Hell.......
    PIN
    30daa8fb
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    Whatever works best for me at the time.
    Posts
    83
    Liked
    0 times

    iPhone to come to other US carriers.



    Where's my WiFi?


  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Yeah that rumor has been around for awhile now, I personally am looking forward to it. I enjoy the iphone and would love to add it to my collection.

  3. #3
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Yeah that rumor has been around for awhile now, I personally am looking forward to it. I enjoy the iphone and would love to add it to my collection.
    I know its late and all but did I just read the following correctly. Bryan enjoys the iPhone and would love to add to his collection. :dance:

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I know its late and all but did I just read the following correctly. Bryan enjoys the iPhone and would love to add to his collection. :dance:
    lol.. i dont think he could handle it...

  5. #5
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah, for me iPhone is an "OK" phone, I woudn't get one for my self, I'll just keep on using my 2 blackberries

    Follow me on Twiter
    [/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]
    Le0_Br4zUc4 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Running 5.0.0.428

  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    Yeah, for me iPhone is an "OK" phone, I woudn't get one for my self, I'll just keep on using my 2 blackberries
    Now this sounds horrible but I gotta disagree.. the iphone is incredible... multimedia.. It doesnt hold that much ground against BB in general.. against the storm the only thing the storm has is better push tech. I dont want anyone to think I am bashing the Iphone.. it is amazing, but just not for what I need.

  7. #7
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Now this sounds horrible but I gotta disagree.. the iphone is incredible... multimedia.. It doesnt hold that much ground against BB in general.. against the storm the only thing the storm has is better push tech. I dont want anyone to think I am bashing the Iphone.. it is amazing, but just not for what I need.
    Of course it’s a incredible phone for you and at no point of time I said it not a good phone. I said for me it’s just OK, it is great device, fast and fun but as a phone for it just don’t do the job. To be a good phone, I need to be able to replace the battery in case it dies and I have no charger on me, it needs to be able to send and receive pictures without taking 2 year for a software upgrade to give me that option, it needs to make easy to make a phone call and not make me press, slide, press and press again. For me the iphone as a device for multimedia and gaming yeah, it is great! As a phone… NO, it is not.
    Last edited by Le0_Br4zuC4; 09-20-2009 at 11:24 PM.

    Follow me on Twiter
    [/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]
    Le0_Br4zUc4 - BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Running 5.0.0.428

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    Of course it’s a incredible phone for you and at NO point of time I said it not a good phone. I said for me it’s just OK, it is great device, fast and fun but as a phone for it just don’t do the job. To be a good phone, I need to be able to replace the battery in case it dies and I have no charger on me, it needs to be able to send and receive pictures with taking 2 year for a software upgrade to give me that option, it needs to make easy to make a phone call and not make me press, slide, press and press again. For me the iphone as a device for multimedia and gaming yeah, it is great! As a phone… NO, it is not.
    you misread my post.. its not good for me. just saying its an incredible multimedia phone unfortunately miles ahead of BB

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •