Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    309c7cfa
    Device
    8330
    Posts
    172

    Need some followers on twitter!! Please :)

    I am running a friends twitter acct that owns this website.

    tribalmixes.com (0-day club music)

    He's trying to reach more people and i told him id help him out. If anyone in here likes dance music ck it out!!!

    House,Trance,Techno,Progressive.........all of the above.

    They have a really good forum and some great music too.


    I'm running it, follow me, i'll follow you, i'm gonna be trying to help him get some more registrations on the tracker. There is only 12 followers now, so when i tweet the new news not many ppl will see it.


    Follow me http://twitter.com/tribalmixes
    Last edited by bocaccio; 08-31-2009 at 10:30 AM.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    309c7cfa
    Device
    8330
    Posts
    172
    One more thing. Can you suggest another twitter client. I'm running my personal acct:
    James Kapfhammer (Kapfhammer__) on Twitter

    from ubertwitter and

    Serguei Kireev (tribalmixes) on Twitter from viigo's twitter. Is there a better one that viigo to use? and what about a different rss reader too?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by bocaccio View Post
    I am running a friends twitter acct that owns this website.

    tribalmixes.com (0-day club music)

    He's trying to reach more people and i told him id help him out. If anyone in here likes dance music ck it out!!!

    House,Trance,Techno,Progressive.........all of the above.

    They have a really good forum and some great music too.


    I'm running it, follow me, i'll follow you, i'm gonna be trying to help him get some more registrations on the tracker. There is only 12 followers now, so when i tweet the new news not many ppl will see it.


    Follow me James Kapfhammer (tribalmixes) on Twitter
    You are being followed, make sure you follow me to stay up to date with the latest from BBOS and around the internet.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bocaccio View Post
    One more thing. Can you suggest another twitter client. I'm running my personal acct:
    James Kapfhammer (Kapfhammer__) on Twitter

    from ubertwitter and

    Serguei Kireev (tribalmixes) on Twitter from viigo's twitter. Is there a better one that viigo to use? and what about a different rss reader too?
    I believe the latest update of UT included the option of running two accounts on it? Not sure since I am using SS now but give it a show in your UT options menu

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I believe the latest update of UT included the option of running two accounts on it? Not sure since I am using SS now but give it a show in your UT options menu
    you are correct, i run 2 accounts from my UberTwitter.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    you are correct, i run 2 accounts from my UberTwitter.
    Thanks Laney :fing02:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    309c7cfa
    Device
    8330
    Posts
    172
    You guys are AWESOME!!!! viigo is no good for twitter. Now i'll get this fixed today. And thanks to the ppl that are following me!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nyc. miami.
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    64
    follow and i shall follow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •